Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Michael Jackson Hit With New Child Molestation Claim by Wade Robson

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM
  • 38 Replies

by 

Michael Jackson has just been hit with a new sexual assault claim.

Wade Robson, a famed choreographer who has appeared on So You Think You Can Dance, has filed legal documents accusing the late pop singer of child sexual abuse, according to TMZ.

The now-30-year-old Wade met Michael when he was 5, and the two became close friends. When he was 7, he would have sleepovers at Michael's homes, and the sleepovers continued until Wade was 14.

In 2005, Wade testified in court for Michael's molestation trial and denied that Michael molested him.

However, Wade's lawyer filed documents on May 1 to make a late creditor's claim against Michael's estate for a never-before filed complaint.

During the 2005, trial, Michael's former housekeeper testified to having seen Michael in the shower with Wade when he was 8 or 9 years old.

Wade was a performer at a young age and appeared in several of Michael's music videos in the early '90s, including "Black Or White." He sang a Michael Jackson song on Star Search at age 8.

Since then, Wade has gone on to a successful career as a choregrapher, having directed music videos for Britney Spears and 'N Sync.

Source: TMZ

Credit: Aaron Lambert-Pool/Getty Images

Credit: Fox

by on May. 8, 2013 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SugarrCane
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 4:17 PM

I wonder if this is even true?  Aaron Carter claimed similar stories as well.

LoveMyKBabies
by on May. 8, 2013 at 4:19 PM
2 moms liked this
Geez. He's dead people. Go to therapy. Obviously just want the money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monjerm01
by Monica on May. 8, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I agree.

Quoting LoveMyKBabies:

Geez. He's dead people. Go to therapy. Obviously just want the money.

Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:42 PM
Smh the man is dead. Why not come out with it when it actually could have made a difference. So he pretty much perjured himself then and we should think he is telling the truth now
sara_7106
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I think it's true.
.Bubbles.
by Bronze Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Wade has had an extremely successful career. As much as I don't want to believe it I can't imagine whyb he would lie. He shouldn't need the money not at the cost of having to sell such an awful story.
harrypottermom
by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Oh! Come on!!

..anonymous..
by Member on May. 9, 2013 at 7:17 AM

Well since he's dead.........seriously. Money grabbers are out!

SimplyEnchanted
by on May. 9, 2013 at 7:21 AM
2 moms liked this

I have no idea what the truth is but isnt it possible new accusers finally feel strong enough to admit the truth? Victims of sexual abuse often feel too dirty or scared to tell the truth. Sometimes it takes years to be able to admit it

Mama to five beautiful girls- Piper(11), Paris(9), Prue(8), Priya(5)&Kahlan(2) and two angel babies that were too precious for earth, Angel('09) and Evenstar('12)

Lilypie Maternity tickers

lydi
by Silver Member on May. 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Wade Robson is one of my favorite choreographers.  I think he deserves closure and he is doing this for healing purposes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)