Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Kim Kardashian "I'm taking the baby on tour with Kanye"

Posted by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:10 AM
  • 17 Replies

Kim Kardashian
I'm Taking the Baby ...
ON TOUR WITH KANYE

Exclusive
0516_kim_kanye_touring
Kim Kardashian
is NOT upset that Kanye West has decided to go on tour just a few months after the birth of their child ... because TMZ has learned, she plans to go with him, baby and all.

There are reports Kim felt like Kanye was abandoning her by scheduling a tour for his new album in October -- just three months after she's expected to give birth -- but sources close to the touring company tell us, that's not true ... because Kim and the baby are coming along for the ride.

More exciting

• Kanye's baby
    51%
  • Kanye's album
    49%
Total Votes: 7,483 *Poll Results
And she's not messing around either -- we're told the touring company has already been given orders to arrange for cribs and soundproof hotel rooms at every stop.

Kanye hasn't announced whether his tour will go international -- but we all know the guy has an affinity for Paris, so we're guessing he'll most likely be heading overseas.

So with the baby coming as well as a new album ... we gotta ask .

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2TYEhSSSO
Visit the TMZ Store: http://tmzstore.com

baby
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GhettoKoolAide
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:14 AM
She acts like this is something new for him. He unlike her has a job to do. Since she's gotten pregnant I cannot stand her.
harrypottermom
by on May. 17, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Good luck with that. It'll get old for her real fast!
tifftorres
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2013 at 8:53 AM

That can not be fun for her and the baby. And I am sure it will get on his nerves after a while

sara_7106
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2013 at 9:20 AM
I actually think its better to go on your as a family than be at home alone with a baby. You know they will have like 5 nannies
jbyrd898
by Jessica on May. 17, 2013 at 9:21 AM

Quoting sara_7106:

I actually think its better to go on your as a family than be at home alone with a baby. You know they will have like 5 nannies

good point

baby
marchantmom06
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 9:26 AM
Trash the whole lot
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsBridges19
by on May. 17, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Yeah that won't last long. Lol.  A newborn on the road.  She'll be tired and not want to do anything.  I don't think she's being realistic.  She'll probably move in with Kortney or Khole and they'll help her with the baby.

jellybeanjean
by Member on May. 17, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Seriously! Motherhood may not be so hard for her when she is getting all the help. She should go. It will be great publicity after all. .....since that is her thing.

Quoting sara_7106:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monjerm01
by Monica on May. 17, 2013 at 11:08 AM
I agree.

Quoting sara_7106:

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 17, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Lots of singers do this. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)