Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Extreme Moms...who watched?

Posted by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:27 PM
  • 27 Replies

Last night Lifetime started a new series called Extreme Moms and yes these ladies were super extreme. They played 2 shows last night, each show had 2 moms on it.

The 1st set of moms: One mom was such a germaphobe that not only was food not allowed to be cooked in the house, it was also not allowed to be eaten in the house. But the real kicker that got me was the kids could not live in the house with the rest of the family until they were 7 so the youngest a 3 year old had to live down the street with the grandma until she turned of age. The other mom loved to be naked or naked as she could and called herself a MILF.  

The 2nd set of moms: One was a total helicopter mom, at one point her son was trying out for football (something the hubby signed him up for), when her son got tackled by another kid she ran out on the field to see if he was okay and then took him home. It was a light tackle even. She pretty much stalked her 13 year old daughter. The second mom was to busy for her 2 daughter because all she cared about was trying to find a mom, including leaving for an hour during her daughter's grade school grad party to go on a quick date. 

So who watched and what did you think? 

by on May. 22, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 22, 2013 at 1:28 PM

Ohhhh and one thing that really stood out to me about the germ mom was she was a smoker!! I dont care if she smokes or not but to be that crazy about germs that you spray disinfectant directly on your kids but then think it is ok to smoke. 

MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 22, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Anyone??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zboys
by on May. 22, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I didn't watch it, but it sounds like it would be fun to watch.

Jessica45
by New Member on May. 22, 2013 at 5:37 PM
I saw it last night. Dh watched it too. We couldnt help but laugh when the germ mom lit a cigarette. Seriously?? Youre that scared of germs and being sick etc and you smoke??
I thought they were both crazy. I felt bad for the little girls with the second mom. I felt bad for them when the mom left the party to go meet some guy. That was just so wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 22, 2013 at 5:49 PM
It was!

Quoting zboys:

I didn't watch it, but it sounds like it would be fun to watch.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 22, 2013 at 5:51 PM
Yeah it blew my mind when she lit up, I was so not expecting it.

Quoting Jessica45:

I saw it last night. Dh watched it too. We couldnt help but laugh when the germ mom lit a cigarette. Seriously?? Youre that scared of germs and being sick etc and you smoke??

I thought they were both crazy. I felt bad for the little girls with the second mom. I felt bad for them when the mom left the party to go meet some guy. That was just so wrong.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on May. 22, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Oops, had to wrong channel written down but fixed it. It is on Lifetime not TLC. 

MrsNewman
by Shayna on May. 22, 2013 at 8:31 PM

I watched today. I couldn't believe those moms. Actually I can't believe the dads who stuck around and let them treat their kids like that! I kinda felt bad for the single mom, she just wants to be loved, but she's going about it the wrong way. And the one who thought she was such a MIFL LMAO She was pretty, but in no way as hot as she thought she was. 

MrsNewman
by Shayna on May. 22, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Spraying chemicals on her children like that is much more harmful to them than the germs they make pick up. She sprayed her daughter directly in the face. I can just imagine the damage she's done to them by doing that for yrs ... 

Quoting MamaMandee:

Ohhhh and one thing that really stood out to me about the germ mom was she was a smoker!! I dont care if she smokes or not but to be that crazy about germs that you spray disinfectant directly on your kids but then think it is ok to smoke. 

MrsNewman
by Shayna on May. 22, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Her dates were so awkward to. The men seemed strange. 

Quoting Jessica45:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)