Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Brooke Hogan Engaged to Dallas Cowboy Player Phil Costa!

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:03 PM
  • 18 Replies

Brooke Hogan Engaged to Dallas Cowboy Player Phil Costa!

Celebrity News June 30, 2013 AT 1:30PM By

Brooke Hogan got engaged on Saturday, June 29. Brooke Hogan got engaged on Saturday, June 29. Credit: mizzhogan/ Instagram

Brooke knows best! Brooke Hogan, daughter of pro wrestler Hulk Hogan, got engaged to Dallas Cowboy player Phil Costa on Saturday, June 29 in Las Vegas, Nev.

The former VHI reality star, 25, posted a photo of the proposal on her Instagram page. In the pic, Costa, 25, is seen on one knee, presenting a ring to a shocked-looking Brooke, who has her hand covering her mouth. The Paris Hotel's mock Eiffel Towel glows behind them, so it seems the engagement happened on a balcony at the Bellagio. 

"Happiest moment of my LIFE," the singer, actress, and model wrote. "I am marrying my best friend. I wouldn't choose anyone else. I am so lucky and so grateful."

In another blurry picture of Costa putting the ring on Brooke's left hand, she added, "I look scary but this is the face of total SHOCK." 

Brooke Hogan shared photos of the engagement on her Instagram page.
Brooke Hogan shared photos of the engagement on her Instagram page.
Credit: mizzhogan/ Instagram

While dad Hulk, 59, hasn't tweeted anything yet, her brother Nick, 22, shared his excitement for the couple on June 29, writing, "MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS BROOKEY!!!!!" 

Mom Linda Hogan (who Brooke shared a sometimes hot-and-cold relationship with following her parents' marital problems), tweeted, "My Brooke is getting married!! Phil proposed to her last night!" She later added a pic of the pair looking at the Vegas Eiffel Tower, writing, "The future Mr. and Mrs. Costa!"

Brooke Hogan and Dallas Cowboy Phil Costa are getting married.
Brooke Hogan and Dallas Cowboy Phil Costa are getting married.
Credit: mizzhogan/ Instagram

Brooke appeared with her family on VHI's Hogan Knows Best from 2005 to 2007, before getting her own spin-off show, Brooke Knows Best, which aired from 2008 to 2009. In November 2007, Linda filed for divorce from Hulk after 24 years of marriage. 

Costa, a New Jersey native, is entering his fourth NFL season with the Dallas Cowboys. Brooke currently works for TNA wrestling.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/brooke-hogan-engaged-to-dallas-cowboy-player-phil-costa-2013306#ixzz2XkA3DYaV
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BeachMommy07
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:19 PM

He is NOT cute in that last photo. She looks much older then 25. Other then my comments lol congrats to them :)

amyleigh80
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this

She looks like a tranny......

MrsBridges19
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Keepin' it classy, hmm?

Quoting amyleigh80:

nelliesmommy
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:48 PM
congrats to them!
Due9
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:00 PM

He just made a big mistake. Wait! He can still get out before he marries her and she takes all his money! 

amyleigh80
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Always darlin'.....always.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

Keepin' it classy, hmm?

Quoting amyleigh80:

msalice_21
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:49 PM
I know everyone does things different but if I were to get proposed to, I'd like it to be intimate. Having someone there taking pics on (I'm assuming) their phone isn't how I'd want it to go. :/ but congrats to them of they're truly happy :)
MrsBridges19
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:53 AM

.... She has her own money.

Quoting Due9:

He just made a big mistake. Wait! He can still get out before he marries her and she takes all his money! 

monjerm01
by Monica on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:02 PM
Congrats to them!
Due9
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:15 PM

That doesn't mean she won't try to get half if they divorce. And the chance of divorce among celebrities is very high. Let's hope he's smart and has her sign a pre-nup.

Quoting MrsBridges19:

.... She has her own money.

Quoting Due9:

juggling

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)