Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Have you?

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
  • 18 Replies

Watched the new show "Under the dome"?

I caught the first episode last night (I know it was first aired last monday but I forgot it was on) and I am already hooked and want to know what the heck is up with the dome

MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:53 PM

No. If it isn't on BBC America, Style, or a cartoon network of some sort, I don't watch. Lol. I'm STILL trying to figure out all the channels on our ATT U-Verse and we've had the silly then for a month and a half.

LoriAnn87
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Yes me and my husband both watch that show and love it but don't know what is up with the dome i guess we will have to keep watching to found out. I want to pick up the book and read it.

MrsLuciano02
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:57 PM

LOL when my DH and I got Direct TV it took me a while to get used to all the channels and what channels my fave shows were on....I still have a print out of the channel list to see if I even get the channel

Quoting jltplk25:

No. If it isn't on BBC America, Style, or a cartoon network of some sort, I don't watch. Lol. I'm STILL trying to figure out all the channels on our ATT U-Verse and we've had the silly then for a month and a half.

MrsLuciano02
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I didn't know it was a book

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Yes me and my husband both watch that show and love it but don't know what is up with the dome i guess we will have to keep watching to found out. I want to pick up the book and read it.

LoriAnn87
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Quoting MrsLuciano02:

I didn't know it was a book

Quoting LoriAnn87:

yep the show is based on the book written by stephen king

MommySally
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:27 PM
I read the book and it was really good. I like Stephen King novels.
monjerm01
by Monica on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Never seen it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)