Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Liam Hemsworth's Giant Dildo Prank — Would Miley Approve?

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM
  • 5 Replies

by 

If you end up watching Liam Hemsworth’s new film, Paranoia, try to remember the dildo.

Liam told E! News about an on-set prank during a scene where he was in bed with co-star Amber Heard.

"I get into the bed and they say 'action,'" he said. "And then I turn over and I grab what I thought was her arm, and it was a giant dildo."

Hate it when that happens!

"It was about that big, a black one," Liam continued, holding his hands nearly 2 feet apart. "And I pulled it out, and everyone was in on it...except me, yeah."

Now every time he reaches across the bed, he’ll probably wonder if there’s a dildo on the other side. Talk about paranoia.

But this is just the kind of goofy prank his fiancee Miley Cyrus probably loves. Maxim's #1 hottest woman does all kinds of wacky stuff in her "We Can't Stop" video and you must have seen her kiss that horrific giant baby. (She was also recently named the female celeb married men most want to cheat with.) She has a wicked sense of humor about things like this and he probably does too. Heck, maybe they even borrowed her dildo!

Source: E! News

Photo Credit: Relativity

by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Lol

nelliesmommy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:18 PM
lol
Jessica020410
by Jessica on Aug. 3, 2013 at 4:31 PM
Lol
msalice_21
by Bronze Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 11:38 PM
They're still engaged?
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM

LOL. I still am a little shocked that Miley was voted number one as the sexiest in Maxim honestly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)