Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Which wife will be the one to shut My SisterWife's Closet door tonight?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:28 AM
  • 2 Replies

'Sister Wives' Preview: Big Boy WHAT?! (VIDEO)

by Jacqueline Burt

sister wivesHey, are y'all hooked on Sister Wives Season 4 so far?? Between the jewelry biz brouhaha and Janelle's weight loss journey and Kody's continued kookiness, I know I'm completely sucked in already. And after tonight's episode, I expect to be full-on addicted. Why? Well, hmm. How do I put this, exactly?? I guess I'll just come right out and say it: The name of tonight's episode is ... "Big Boy Panties!

Yup. Not "Big Boy Shoes" or "Big Boy Bicycle" or even "Big Boy Underpants," for Pete's sake, but "Big Boy PANTIES." Whaaaa??!! I don't know what to expect, quite honestly. Perhaps the official synopsis might give us some clues? Let's take a look ...

Here goes: 

As the family continues to work toward their goal of settling into all four of their new houses by Christmas, snags in the building process threaten to derail their dream. Meanwhile, the oldest girls in the Brown family are setting their sights on higher education. Aspyn gets a tour of UNLV from her older brother Logan while Mariah has her heart set on returning to Utah to attend Westminster College. And one of the wives finally decides to jump ship on the family jewelry business.

Okay, you know what? That doesn't help one bit! First of all, whatever Big Boy Panties are, I can't see what they could possibly have to do with Christmas, house-building, higher education or jewelry. (Hmmm ... maybe higher education. If one of the boys decides to join a fraternity or something.) 

Anyway. We'll just have to wait and wonder. One thing we probably don't have to wonder about, though, is which wife will be the one to "jump ship" on the jewelry business: Can you say Janelle?? Although it could be Christine. (Watch the clip for below for hints.)

What do you think?

CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO

Which wife will be the one to shut My SisterWife's Closet door tonight?

by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Aug. 4, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I dont get TLC because we only stream online, I would like to watch this show but I dont know a place that shows it. Sounds like it could be a good episode!

.Milfshake.
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:39 PM
I think it's going to be Janelle, she can see this "business" as a failure much like the outside world. I wonder if any of these "parents" spend time with their children? honest question. they spend sooo much time talking about their relationship, or what the other "sister wives" are doing that I think that the children are being lost in this. there is no way kody is spending *quality* time with each and everyone of those kids. the only person that I remotely feel sorry for is merry, she was the "first" wife and she puts up sooo much, she's WAY bigger person than I am.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)