Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

'True Blood' Preview: Sunny Day, Sweepin' the Vamps Away?! (VIDEO)

Cafe Steph
Yesterday at 9:01 PM
Lets Watch The Walking Dead Episode 2 Together! - CafeMom

The second episode of The Walking Dead airs Sunday, October 19th! Meet us here at 9pm EST as we watch and discuss the show

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM
  • 0 Replies

'True Blood' Preview: Sunny Day, Sweepin' the Vamps Away?! (VIDEO)

by Jacqueline Burt

tara and jasonWhoa. With all the talk about killing characters off on Season 6 of True Blood, I guess it's no surprise that tonight's episode is titled "Dead Meat." Okay, Okay, we get it!!! B*tches gon' die!! There's question about it. The only thing question we do have is who this week's victim -- or victims -- might be. 

Unfortunately, the official synopsis for "Dead Meat" doesn't yield too many fatality-related clues:

Sookie (Anna Paquin) faces a major dilemma in deciding whether to broker a deal between Warlow (Rob Kazinsky) and Bill (Stephen Moyer). In vamp camp, Jason (Ryan Kwanten) gets to know Violet (Karolina Wydra), while Sarah (Anna Camp) goes to extremes to keep Tru Blood flowing. Alcide (Joe Manganiello) makes a decision that will impact the futures of Nicole (Jurnee Smollett-Bell) and Sam (Sam Trammell).

See what I mean? No mention of death whatsoever -- but WE KNOW IT'S COMING!! Is Alcide's decision that he needs to end Sam's life?? Cause otherwise, I got nothin'. Maybe this promo clip will help:

Hmmm. Hang on, maybe I was wrong -- maybe nobody will die for sure tonight ... but we'll be left wondering! My prediction: "Dead Meat" will end with the sun slowly rising, Jessica & the rest of the prisoners in vamp camp staring upwards in terror ... !!!

Who do you think will die on tonight's episode of True Blood?

by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)