Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Holly Madison Getting Married in Disneyland Next Week — Report

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 2:41 PM
  • 4 Replies

by 

From Playboy Bunny ears to Mickey Mouse ears! Former Girls Next Door star Holly Madison will say "I do" to event planner fiancé Pasquale Rotella next week in Disneyland, according to a new report from E! Online.

Holly and Pasquale got engaged back in June, shortly after the birth of their daughter Rainbow Aurora (yes, as in Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty).

"He proposed to me at the top of the Ferris wheel at EDC Las Vegas," Holly, 33, wrote on her website after her Prince Charming popped the question. "I was so happy that so many of our close friends were there to share the wonderful moment with us! We rode around the festival on the art car until the sun came up! I couldn’t have asked for a more wonderful or magical proposal!"

And it sounds like the wedding — planned for September 10 — will be just as magical. After all, have you seen her engagement ring? That stunner boasts 18-carats of yellow diamonds surrounded by 3.5 carats of bright pink, yellow, and blue diamond flowers. And apparently it's worth over $2 million.

To the left, Cinderella.

Source: E! Online 

Photo Credit: Instagram

by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gmadiane
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 3:59 PM

nice

sara_7106
by on Sep. 5, 2013 at 10:45 PM
Congrats
monjerm01
by Monica on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM
How fun!
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Of course she is!...lol =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)