Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Jack Osbourne's Wife Lisa Suffers a Miscarriage: "We Appreciate All of Your Prayers"

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:52 AM
  • 14 Replies
Jack Osbourne, Lisa Stelly Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images

Jack Osbourne and his wife Lisa shared some sad news with fans on Thursday, Sept. 5: the mommy blogger recently suffered a miscarriage. The announcement came just one month after Lisa announced her second pregnancy via her blog, Raddest Mom.

"I have been dreading this announcement," Lisa admitted. "I needed some time before being able to say it. Jack and I lost our baby boy last week. Having a late term miscarriage is by far the hardest thing either of us have ever had to go through. We appreciate all of your prayers and ask for privacy and respect during this time."

Trying to stay positive, she added, "It's important to stay hopeful and optimistic through life's toughest moments. We never know why things like this happen. All we can do is trust in God and know he has a plan for our lives."

Married since October 2012, the Osbournes are parents to daughter Pearl, 16 months. Earlier this week, it was announced that Jack, 27, will compete during Season 17 of ABC'sDancing With the Stars.

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 9:53 AM

how very sad

LoriAnn87
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Really sad. My heart goes out to them. I had a MC at 8 weeks 2 years ago it was very heartbreaking to lose our child but after losing our child we deicde to try again and even though it tooks us a little longer to get pregnant again we didn't give up and I'm glad we didn't because our family is finally compelete. I had our second son in Feb and is very heathly.

monjerm01
by Monica on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:17 AM
Poor things :(

So sad..
sara_7106
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Sad
cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:31 PM

So tragic. My prayers are with them. 

gmadiane
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I dont think I ever really understood how devistating a miscarriage could be until my daughter had one and then sadly my other daughter did also, they have both had 2 miscarriages each but thank god they have also been blessed with happy healthy children

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Really sad. My heart goes out to them. I had a MC at 8 weeks 2 years ago it was very heartbreaking to lose our child but after losing our child we deicde to try again and even though it tooks us a little longer to get pregnant again we didn't give up and I'm glad we didn't because our family is finally compelete. I had our second son in Feb and is very heathly.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:20 PM

:(

LoriAnn87
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting gmadiane:

I dont think I ever really understood how devistating a miscarriage could be until my daughter had one and then sadly my other daughter did also, they have both had 2 miscarriages each but thank god they have also been blessed with happy healthy children

Quoting LoriAnn87:

I'm really sorry to hear about what your daughter's went thought but i'm glad it finally had a happy ending.

jltplk25
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Miscarriages are painful and heartbreaking. I had to have a D&C in 2009 due to a molar pregnancy.

Number1Chef
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 9:21 AM

How sad

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN