Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Lamar Odom not in rehab; Khloe Kardashian thanks fans for loving her

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:43 PM
  • 4 Replies

By Andrea Reiher, Zap2It

Sources have confirmed to both E! News and People that NBA star Lamar Odom has left a treatment facility just a day after he entered said facility to seek help for his alleged drug addiction. 

Odom reportedly checked into a treatment center Wednesday morning and left by Thursday afternoon. This comes just over a week after Odom was arrested for DUI in Los Angeles and several weeks after reports of constant drug use putting a strain on his marriage to Khloe Kardashian, with his wife even giving him an ultimatum -- get help or get out of our house.

Khloe has largely been quiet about the whole thing, but she has taken time to tweet thanks to her fans for their support, writing, "I love you! Thank you for loving me!" and also the above photo of herself, captioned, "White noise."

Photo/Video credit: Getty Images, Instagram,
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Doesn't seem promising
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:15 PM

I feel so bad for her! I was really rooting for her to be the one who's marriage lasted amongst the sisters.

mrsary
by Bronze Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:20 PM
It should last. His addiction won't cause her to leave.

Quoting jltplk25:

I feel so bad for her! I was really rooting for her to be the one who's marriage lasted amongst the sisters.

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 10:15 PM

I hope not. I'm hoping that her silence is in respect of his situation but after seeing a piece on him yesterday, he didn't seem to care or acknowledge that there was any sort of problem. HOWEVER, I'm not the addict so I can't judge his situation.

Quoting mrsary:

It should last. His addiction won't cause her to leave.

Quoting jltplk25:

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)