Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

'SWAMP PEOPLE' STARS BUSTED OVER BEER BOTTLE ATTACK

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM
  • 6 Replies

Apparently in Louisiana ... when someone says "This Bud's for you," they don't mean the beer, because 2 members of "Swamp People" just surrendered to cops after allegedly beaning dude with a bottle.

Cops say R.J. Molinere and Jay Paul Molinere got into an argument with a 24-year-old man on a highway -- it sounds like a road rage thing.  The "Swamp People" stars then allegedly followed the guy to a nearby mini mart and attacked him with a bottle of beer -- which they just happened to have handy.

The incident occurred last month ... both Molinere surrendered yesterday and were booked on charges of aggravated battery and released on $1k bond.

The victim is nursing a black eye, and a swollen forehead and jaw.

What a missed opportunity to promote the show -- they could have used a Gatorade bottle.

Credit: TMZ

by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 2:31 PM

This does NOT surprise me. They both always seemed to be hot headed and short tempered.

Cindy18
by Member on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Just because you are on TV, especially on a "reality show", doesn't mean you know how to act.

HappyHomestead
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 6:25 PM
Too bad nobody cut that braided rat tail off the back of the dad's hair. That thing is long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gmadiane
by on Sep. 7, 2013 at 8:05 PM

my 4 year old grandson loves this show, awful what they did

MommySally
by Silver Member on Sep. 8, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Good, I think it's so sad for these guys to go out and just start killing alligators like that. Yes they are mean and aggressive and scare the shit out of me, but they also need to have the proper respect that they deserve. I mean who REALLY needs a pair of gator boots?
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Sep. 8, 2013 at 10:47 AM

bleck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)