Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Worst Series Finales

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 6:13 AM
  • 48 Replies

So, Breaking Bad really wrapped things up and was one of the best endings I have seen to a show. So, It got me thinking what are the worst series endings that you have seen?

by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 6:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 6, 2013 at 6:13 AM
2 moms liked this

One I was really disappointed with was LOST. I tried my best to like it, but it didnt answer enough questions.

MommySally
by Silver Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 7:21 AM
I've read on here that the Dexter finale was pretty bad. I haven't seen the series, don't know why it seems like my kind of show. I have it coming on Netflix and can watch it from beginning to end now.
sara_7106
by Platinum Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:15 AM
I agree

Quoting jbyrd898:

One I was really disappointed with was LOST. I tried my best to like it, but it didnt answer enough questions.

harrypottermom
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Agreed

Quoting jbyrd898:

EyreFan
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:20 AM

I was less than impressed with the finale of Burn Notice. The whole last season was rushed and the last two episodes just had terrible timing, so the whole "starting a new life" just felt anti-climactic.

photomom1979
by New Member on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Dexter & lost. Both series had horrible endings :-( Breaking bads was really good!
jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I've never watched that. I will have to see if it is on Netflix. I have heard it was good a couple of times now.

Quoting EyreFan:

I was less than impressed with the finale of Burn Notice. The whole last season was rushed and the last two episodes just had terrible timing, so the whole "starting a new life" just felt anti-climactic.

baby
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Seinfeld

EyreFan
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:31 AM

We watched the show faithfully from Episode 1 and enjoyed it quite a bit. And I don't have a problem with the ending, per se, I just didn't like the way they got there.

Quoting jbyrd898:

I've never watched that. I will have to see if it is on Netflix. I have heard it was good a couple of times now.

Quoting EyreFan:

poshkat
by on Oct. 6, 2013 at 10:37 AM
Not bad but the spranos ending was very abrupt.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)