Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

'Big Bang Theory's' Kaley Cuoco waiting to marry Ryan Sweeting

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM
  • 5 Replies

By Terri Schwartz, Zap2It

"The Big Bang Theory" star Kaley Cuocobecame engaged to her boyfriend Ryan Sweeting after only three months of dating, but she doesn't plan to head down the aisle just as fast. During a new interview, Cuoco explains why she's not rushing to tie the knot.

"We are too busy to wedding plan," Cuoco tells reporters at L.A.'s Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic event on Oct. 5, via E! News. "In a year we will start talking about it. We are enjoying being engaged."

She adds that she's been "on top of the world" and "excited" ever since her tennis player boyfriend popped the question in September. "We're so happy!" she says.

Cuoco's friend Ali Fedotowsky previously told E! that it was a smart move for Sweeting to propose so early. "I actually think it's super romantic. They met, they fell in love. Friends of both their families have known each other for a really long time, so they feel like they've known each other forever," Fedotowsky says. "It's romantic!"

Photo/Video credit: Instagram

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
monjerm01
by Monica on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Cute couple!
gmadiane
by Diane on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:33 PM

nothing wrong with waiting

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:11 PM

I'm so happy for her, and them. They are a precious couple, and I wish them nothing but the best!

msjaxon
by Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 7:40 AM
They do not want to get married. Guarantee there will be no I do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I'm kinda getting this vibe too.  I almost feel like after all the hype of dating Henry Cavill, there needed to be some type of great follow up with her. 

Quoting msjaxon:

They do not want to get married. Guarantee there will be no I do.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)