Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Nicole Eggert: I Lost My Virginity at Age 17 — to Charles in Charge Co-Star Scott Baio

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:21 PM
  • 8 Replies

by 

Wow, guess Charles really was in charge.

Nicole Eggert, now 41, was recently on Nik Richie Radio and talked about her time back on Charles in Charge in the late 1980s.

Nicole played Jamie Powell, one of the Powell kids taken care of by Charles, who was played by Scott Baio. Both Nicole and Scott were major crushes for teens all over the world.

On the radio show, Nicole revealed that she and Scott, who is now 53, started hooking up during filming. "Yeah, there was some flirting, yeah there was some messing around later when I was like 16. And don't forget, he was in his 20s."

But she said they didn't have sex until later. "I was a virgin until I was 17, almost 18 years old." She didn't want to go into the virginity thing on the radio, but they pushed, since she’s dated so many famous people. She said she didn't lose her virginity to "Marky Mark" Wahlberg. He was close, though.

Nicole eventually revealed that Scott was her first time. She was 17 and started dating another guy and didn't want to be a virgin anymore. “I was embarrassed I was a virgin, so I needed someone to pop the cherry and make me a veteran.” So she basically asked Scott to do the deed. She didn't even want to go out to dinner with him, she just wanted him for the experience!

Nicole also hooked up with her Baywatch co-star Jeremy Jackson, but long after they were on the show. She was also engaged for a while to the late actor Corey Haim.

It's a pretty interesting and revealing interview; listen to it here.

Scott is about a dozen years older than Nicole, so what do you think about her asking him to pop her cherry when she was a teen? Is it creepy that he said yes?

Source: The Dirty

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
monjerm01
by Monica on Oct. 7, 2013 at 3:35 PM
Eh..
sara_7106
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:15 PM
Kinda creepy
gmadiane
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I really didnt need to know

mrsary
by Bronze Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 4:30 PM
Its creepy she's telling it...
lydi
by Silver Member on Oct. 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM

I was thinking the same, but your way of saying it is more reserved than what I thought.

Quoting mrsary:

Its creepy she's telling it...

lga1965
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Why is she telling this to everyone? I didn't need to know. I really don't care. Eww.

mamasfamilyof4
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Yep, this goes under the category of too much information for me, I really don't care and didn't really need to know this. .

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Oct. 8, 2013 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN