Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Drew Barrymore Reveals She Wants to Have Another Baby!

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:57 PM
  • 7 Replies

by 

Drew Barrymore’s journey from single lady to married mom may have been a brief one, but the actress is already feeling right at home in her new roles.

The actress stopped by the set of The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Monday, where she discussed her new life with the talk show host.

“Normally, I wouldn’t ask a woman this question, but I know you and I think I know the answer. Do you want to have more children?” asked Jay.

“Very much. Right away,” replied Drew.

"I grew up as an only child, and although that really works for some people and for some parents that's the way they want to do it, and for some kids, it gives them a great sense of independence — it certainly did me — No, I want to be the Griswolds," said Drew, referring to the family in the National Lampoon Vacation series.

The actress, who has a 1-year-old daughter, Olive, with husband Will Kopelman, added, “I want the kids in the back rolling their eyes at mom and dad. I want Rusty and Audrey, theme parks and the whole nine.”

Drew revealed that her relationship with Will has been just as blissful as her life as a mom — one major reason that convinced her to walk down the aisle while six months pregnant.

"We got engaged and then I got pregnant," she explained.  "And it was like, ‘Well, we could wait, or we could do this the old-fashioned way.'"

When the big day finally came, it was exactly as she’d imagined. “It was romantic and beautiful and there were flowers,” she gushed. “There was merriment! It was good. It was perfect."

Source: The Tonight Show with Jay Leno

Photo Credit: David Livingston/Getty Images

by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gmadiane
by on Oct. 8, 2013 at 4:48 PM

nice

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:19 PM
She is so cute when she gushes about her daughter.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
monjerm01
by Monica on Oct. 8, 2013 at 6:43 PM
Love her!
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Oct. 9, 2013 at 7:07 AM
I bet she's a great mom
mom4awesomekids
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I love her!!

valhallaarwen
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I think she has found her happy place now.  I think with all she's been thru, this is what will keep her grounded and happy.  She could leave hollywood and never come back. 

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Oct. 9, 2013 at 4:36 PM

awesome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN