Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert Get Cozy Over the Weekend — What Divorce Rumors?!

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:08 PM
  • 4 Replies

by 

If all press is good press then The Voice’sBlake Shelton is the king of all media (sorry, Howard Stern). News outlets like to post daily stories about the rumored demise of Blake’s marriage to Miranda Lambert, but if what Miranda tweeted over the weekend is any indication, things are more than copasetic between the celebu-couple.

The singer/retail shop owner tweeted the following of her relaxing weekend with her hubby:

“Whatchyall been doin? I've been hanging out in OK with my doggies...& watching @blakeshelton obsess over football & deer season #i<3myredneck.”

This certainly flies in the face of the most recent rumor started by the oh-so-reputable National Enquirer, which claimed the duo were “heading for a $40 million divorce.”

Of course, Blake used his dry sense of humor in retort, tweeting, “If it costs 40 million dollars to get a divorce then how will we ever afford it?!!! We had that money set aside for health care!!!"

The latest grist for the rumor mill popped up when Blake posed for a pic with celebrity newcomer Lindsey Sporrer at Usher’s birthday party. Miranda supposedly “flipped out” in reaction to the photo and sought a divorce lawyer. And, if you believe that’s true, we have some nice oceanfront property in Phoenix to sell you.

Blake was reportedly shocked that so many outlets ran with such a weak story, joking, "I just read back to back NEW stories that @mirandalambert and I are having a baby, divorcing, cheating and feuding with @cher. Must be true!"

What do you think — is this a case of “where there’s smoke, there’s fire” or much ado about nothing? Sound off in the comments!

by on Oct. 28, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
gmadiane
by Diane on Oct. 28, 2013 at 5:17 PM

love them

jltplk25
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Anything from NE is far from legit. Lol.

kysmama08
by Member on Oct. 29, 2013 at 4:52 PM

These 2 are way too real to be involved in such foolish rumors!

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Oct. 29, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Agreed!

Quoting kysmama08:

These 2 are way too real to be involved in such foolish rumors!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)