Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Tori Spelling Has a Sex Tape With Dean McDermott

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:49 AM
  • 12 Replies
Tori Spelling, Dean McDermottSVEDKA

Four years ago, Star magazine ran a cover story claiming that Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott were trapped in a "loveless marriage." As it turns out, that couldn't be further from the truth.

In her recently released sixth memoir,Spelling It Like It Is, the 40-year-old actress revealed that she made an explicit home movie with her hubby just seven months earlier.

"Dean said, 'We should tape ourselves having sex.' He had a little portable tripod, and he set up his video camera on it," Spelling wrote of their 2009 Valentine's Day plans. "Afterward, I checked my angles and they were good, so I allowed him to keep it."

The video was uploaded to the couple's home computer "without password protection," Spelling added. That turned out to be a bad move, because two years later, they discovered that one of McDermott's "so-called friends got his dirty paws on it" and was shopping it around town.

"I was horrified," said Spelling. The couple sent the man a cease and desist letter, though she claims he never responded. "We never heard from him again, and the incident went away," she wrote.

It's not the first X-rated controversy to plague the reality stars. In 2012, McDermott accidentally tweeted a photo of his wife's bare breasts when he posted a picture of his son, Liam, playing in bed. The photo was quickly deleted, but not before it was picked up by numerous media outlets.

"I was just topless!" Spelling argued in her book. "Dean and I don't believe in hiding our bodies. We don't want our children to think that their bodies are something to hide."

by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
msalice_21
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 12:17 PM
This is her 6th memoir??? For real?? And shed telling everyone about a sex tape thats out there that can possibly be shopped for. she screams for attention. I dont know this chick but she really comes off as an older farrah. Eww
Due9
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Two things I think of when I see her: Now I know *how* she stays thin-she admits to basically starving herself. Second: why did she leave her ex husband (a complete hottie) for this loser? UGH

pandybear1118
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 1:48 PM
2 moms liked this

eeew i do not want to see tori spelling in a sex tape

lga1965
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Ewwww.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2Boys0900
by Bronze Member on Oct. 30, 2013 at 5:48 PM
I don't even know who her first husband was but I agree completely

Quoting Due9:

Two things I think of when I see her: Now I know *how* she stays thin-she admits to basically starving herself. Second: why did she leave her ex husband (a complete hottie) for this loser? UGH

KW1280
by on Oct. 30, 2013 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I so agree

Quoting pandybear1118:

eeew i do not want to see tori spelling in a sex tape

MommySally
by Silver Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Gross, isn't it illegal for guys to have sex with horses??
PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Oct. 31, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Eww
monjerm01
by Monica on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Wow.
hopealways4019
by Bronze Member on Oct. 31, 2013 at 1:11 PM
Dont no one wanna see those two.rocking the bed, they desperate for money.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN