Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Fred Durst developing CW drama based on his life

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM
  • 3 Replies

By Andrea Reiher, Zap2It

To go along with the sexy vampires, sexy demon hunters, sexy superheroes and sexy Medieval Times extras, the CW is now developing a drama based on the life of Limp Bizkit frontman Fred Durst, reports TV Guide

The drama, called "The Noise," will follow the rise of a musician in the 1990s as he leaves a bad home situation and forms a band that becomes immensely popular. Durst will act as co-executive producer on the script with Miles Feld writing. Eric andKim Tannenbaum, the producing team behind "Two and a Half Men," are executive producers. 

This will be the second stab at a show about Durst's life, as back in 2011, the Tannenbaums and CBS developed the sitcom "Douchebag," about a rock star trying to balance his work life with a family.

Photo/Video credit: Getty Images

by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Lo428
by on Nov. 1, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Why would anyone want to watch a show about this has been??

MommySally
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2013 at 11:10 PM
Ummmm I would rather watch Vanilla Ice be Amish
mama2beautiesnb
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Coming from a huge fan of the music of this era, im excited. I was in high school froom 2000 to 2004. Papa roach, eminem, limp bizkit, kid rock, good charlotte, blink 182, the offspring, green day, p.o.d., puddle of mud.... i could keep going, my group sang their songs as anthems... along with your punk of the clash and social distortion and the like. It wont be everyones cup of tea, but im one looking forward to it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN