Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Kristen Bell Calls Out Perez Hilton On Twitter

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:29 PM
  • 5 Replies

by Ciara, Hollywire

Many celebrities are vocal about their opinions of the paparazzi and the media sites that add fuel to the fire by buying the invasive photos. Kristen Bell is the latest to speak out about the photographers and one celeb blogger in particular – Perez Hilton.

Kristen landed at LAX on Wednesday and as she was trying to leave, she was followed by a swarm of photographers, flashing their cameras and flooding her brain with question after question. Even though the actress tried to hide in the restroom until her ride arrived, it didn’t stop the paparazzi.

But it was on Thursday when Perez Hilton posted the paparazzi photos of the incident on his website and tweeted at Kristen, “@IMKristenBell Kristen Bell Begs The Paparazzi To Stop Flashing Her At LAX!” Kristen replied to the blogger, “@PerezHilton and yet the only reason they continue to harass is because your site & others buy the pictures :(”

Kristen isn’t the only star that has voiced her opinion about Perez. It was earlier this week that Christina Applegate tweeted him to stop posted photos of her daughter. “Hey @PerezHilton I know you’re a thoughtful guy. But I’m asking you to please stop posting pics of my kid. She deserves better thank you,” she wrote. “We just need to stop the obsession. Perez is doing his job. But at some point humanity needs to come into play.#kidsofflimits.”

What do you think about how the paparazzi treat celebrities?

by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
michelles
by on Nov. 10, 2013 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that if the parents publicly ask the paparazzi to leave their children out of the press then the paparazzi should comply! They are innocent children that should not be involved in the paparazzi money making.
justinnaimee
by Bronze Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this
There definitely needs to be a line drawn at kids. The only thing they did was be born. They didn't choose the lifestyle.

Tbh I'm not a fan of paparazzi and blogging snd entertainment news. I think just because someone is famous doesn't mean we shouldn't respect their privacy.
KBS-mom
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:34 AM
For years I have thought the paparazzi go too far and things are just getting worse. It's harassment IMO. There definitely needs to be some regulations, especially when it comes to children.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommabearbergh
by on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Kids used to be off limits but something happen and that stopped. I feel like when they go to a kids school that is just out of line. Lady Diana opened people's eyes how dangerous it can be but it hasn't stopped and now if people get physical with the paparazzi. Jim
Carrey / kanye west etc they are pegged as angry or crazy and its apart of fame so take it
lydi
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I used to buy National Enquirer for the 2 crossword puzzle, but have since stopped as I don't want to be a part of the bad paparazzi.  Yes they are celebrities, but they have a right to their personal space and the kids shouldnt be hounded at all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)