Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

'Duck Dynasty': Charlie Sheen takes on 'shower dodger' Phil Robertson, demands apology

Posted by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:12 AM
  • 20 Replies

By Billy Nilles, Zap2It, Getty Images

Today in "Duck Dynasty" news: Charlie Sheen has joined the growing chorus of voices voicing their anger over Phil Robertson's inflammatory GQ commentsregarding homosexuals and African Americans.

Sheen, who's often inflammatory himself, posted a lengthy rant on his Twitter account on Saturday (Dec. 21), aimed at "shower dodger" Robertson. "You have offended and hurt so many dear friends of mine, who DO NOT have the voice or the outreach that I do," he writes. "Your statements were and are abhorrently and mendaciously unforgivable ... The only 'Dynasty' you are attached to might be the re-runs of that dated show ... Shame on you ... You need to make serious amends to those you have radically offended."

Of course, the former "Two and a Half Men" star knows a thing or two about being removed from a show and only remaining in the re-runs.

Robertson is currently on "indefinite hiatus" from "Duck Dynasty," as A&E and his family determine whether they'll be able to move forward. The Robertsons have said they can't imagine continuing the show without their patriarch.

hey Mallard brained Phil Robertso! you have offended and hurt so many dear friends of mine, who DO NOT havehttp://tl.gd/n2f3j

Sheen's full text:

hey Mallard brained
Phil Robertso!
you have offended and hurt so many dear friends of mine,
who DO NOT have the voice or the outreach that I do.
well news flash 
shower-dodger,
I will speak loudly and clearly for ALL of them.
so,
just when your desperately sub evolved ass thought the pressure was off,
you are now in the crosshairs of a MaSheen style media 
beat down. 
(I'll try to keep the big words to a minimum as not to confuse you)

your statements were and are
abhorrently and 
mendaciously unforgivable.

the idea that you have a job
outside of dirt-clod stacking
is a miracle.

the only 'Dynasty' you are attached to might be the 
re-runs of that dated show.

the only thing you should ever be in charge of building is a hole in the ground the exact size of your head.
perhaps your beard would fit as well if you plucked out the 
army of scabies and 
bull weevils sequestered deep in it's sarcophagus of dander and weasel pelts.

shame on you.
you're the only surviving 
brain donor I've ever known.

when the gators and Egrets
kick you out of their 
hovel,
you need to make serious amends to those you have 
radically offended.

on the eight day 
when I was whittling my cosmic banjo,
I'm pretty sure YOU were the scattered dross I then used to light a fire and 
locate the nearest 
Andy Gump.

repulsed by you;
c sheen

hash tag;
Duck; that was me.

by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Remember if you feel the need to debate the subject do just that debate the subject not each other personally! 

MommySally
by Silver Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:00 PM
Is anyone really shocked that Phil said that? I have nothing against gays and would never say anything bad about them, it's their life and as long as some chick doesn't try to get me into bed they can love who they want. All those that say gay people getting married is an abomination. Helloooooooo there are so many straight couples who get married and divorced as easy and they would change their socks and have no respect for what it means. Any of Kim Kardashians will fall into this category. Anyway I could go on and on about this subject, especially Charlie Sheen getting mad because Phil offended people, that fool offends people probably on a regular basis. I like Phil and his family, we love the show and I hope they can figure something out with another network.
AlekD
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:03 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol. As if he is the authority on good morals.
KatLee42513
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:06 PM
3 moms liked this
Charlie sheen - you're a freaking idiot. Duck commander and Buck commander is a company Phil created. He's an entrepenuer. He's been around for quite some time so even if duck dynasty goes off air - his business will still thrive.

I'm watching duck dynasty as we speak. I love the show and love Phil.
KatLee42513
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:07 PM
The shoes on right now..

Quoting MommySally: Is anyone really shocked that Phil said that? I have nothing against gays and would never say anything bad about them, it's their life and as long as some chick doesn't try to get me into bed they can love who they want. All those that say gay people getting married is an abomination. Helloooooooo there are so many straight couples who get married and divorced as easy and they would change their socks and have no respect for what it means. Any of Kim Kardashians will fall into this category. Anyway I could go on and on about this subject, especially Charlie Sheen getting mad because Phil offended people, that fool offends people probably on a regular basis. I like Phil and his family, we love the show and I hope they can figure something out with another network.
Gabeys_Mommy
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Lol. Like Charlie Sheen has any right to talk. He's such a piece of trash.
finnbar
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Sounds like a desperate attempt to horn in on somebody else's spotlight
.Milfshake.
by Bronze Member on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:12 PM
2 moms liked this

biggest. eyeroll. ever. I'll take advice from charlie once he leaves the booze, the drugs, and the whores alone and clean up his own shitty life 

PortiaRose
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:14 PM
Psst! The show is fake.

Quoting KatLee42513: Charlie sheen - you're a freaking idiot. Duck commander and Buck commander is a company Phil created. He's an entrepenuer. He's been around for quite some time so even if duck dynasty goes off air - his business will still thrive.

KatLee42513
by on Dec. 22, 2013 at 9:16 PM
You must not be part of the hunting scene? Duck camander and buck commander is an actuall company that produced hunting gear/supplies...theyve been around for years. I have no doubt the show is fake but the company is real..

Quoting PortiaRose: Psst! The show is fake.

Quoting KatLee42513: Charlie sheen - you're a freaking idiot. Duck commander and Buck commander is a company Phil created. He's an entrepenuer. He's been around for quite some time so even if duck dynasty goes off air - his business will still thrive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)