Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Justin Bieber Announces That He Is "Officially Retiring"

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 10 Replies
Justin BieberAndraViak/AKM-GSI

Justin Bieber just gave his fans a very upsetting Christmas gift.

The 19-year-old singer tweeted on Tuesday night that he is officially putting the microphone down and stepping away from the music business. Or at least, that's what we read into the tweet.

"My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring," he wrote. 

But before you Bieber fans start panicking and/or rioting, he also tweeted that he would"never leave" his fans, so this "retiring" he's speaking of could mean a lot of different things.

"The media talks a lot about me," he continued. "They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle."

He finished his announcement with: "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas IM HERE FOREVER."

This news comes a week after his interview with Power 106 radio station where he said he was going to quit the biz. 

"Um, I'm actually retiring, man," he said about the future of his career. 

Though his rep had no comment about his comment on retiring, a source told E! News "of course it's not true."

His manager Scooter Braun told Ryan Seacrest on Dec. 18 that he wanted Justin to take a year off after his new movie Believe comes out on Christmas day.

"I'm telling him after this movie, I want him to take next year off and just take a break," Scooter said. "He can still live in the studio and work on the next album, which is what he wants to do, but I just want him to take some time to himself, so he can have that time alone cause he's been working since he was 12 years old."

by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
emommy24811
by on Dec. 25, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Don't retire! (Just change your stuck up attitude) eye rolling

.Milfshake.
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:18 PM

THANK GOD, and take your effing douchy crew with you!

*happy dance*

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Dec. 25, 2013 at 7:38 PM

LOL

.Bubbles.
by Bronze Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:10 PM
Sounds like his manager wants him to take a break and get his head straight. Something I think he really needs to do. Maybe after some time off he will come back a bit more mature.
MommySally
by Silver Member on Dec. 25, 2013 at 8:31 PM
Whoot whoot merry Christmas!!!!!
la_bella_vita
by Bella on Dec. 27, 2013 at 2:18 AM

I'll believe it when I stop seeing his face everywhere, LOL

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Dec. 27, 2013 at 7:19 PM

fingers crossed

memekisses
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 11:56 PM
Please. He's probably going to try and pull a beyonce and randomly release an album or something big. Just grow the eff up dude...
colbys_mom
by Member on Dec. 28, 2013 at 8:12 AM

this wasnt real..too bad :( 

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Dec. 28, 2013 at 8:58 AM

His pant are hanging completely down! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)