Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Dean McDermott, 47, Cheats on Wife Tori Spelling With Emily Goodhand, 28

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 21 Replies

BY ERIC ANDERSSON, US Weekly

It wasn't a very Merry Christmas for Tori and Dean this year. Tori Spelling's husband of seven years, Dean McDermott, cheated on her with another woman -- and the new issue of Us Weekly has all of the exclusive details, including an extensive interview with the woman herself.

While promoting his gig as host of Chopped Canada in Toronto on Dec. 6, McDermott invited 28-year-old Emily Goodhand, a woman he met that day through friends, to his room at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel -- where they had sex, she tells Us. "He told me he and Tori had a sexless marriage," says Goodhand, who stayed over at his hotel the following night too. "I believed him."

Spelling, 40, and McDermott, 47, have four children together: Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 16 months. (Reps for McDermott and Spelling had no comment.) The Spelling It Like It Is author suffered from placenta previa during her pregnancy with Finn, and was hospitalized for four grueling months before giving birth in August. One month later, Spelling underwent emergency surgery in September due to complications from her C-section.

For more details on McDermott's affair -- from their wild night together to how the affair could damage more than his marriage -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out Thursday.

by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Milfshake.
by Bronze Member on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I like tori.

BUT 

mistress karma:

the way you got them is the way you lose them :/

PinkParadox
by Beautifully Broken on Dec. 27, 2013 at 3:23 PM
They sure do have a lot of kids for a sexless marriage...
thingz123
by Cheryl on Dec. 27, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this

US Weekly is not the most reputable source for this kind of info. When People crafts an article about this, I'll believe it.

thingz123
by Cheryl on Dec. 27, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Quoting PinkParadox: They sure do have a lot of kids for a sexless marriage...

Yeah, that's the first thought that popped into my head, LOL.

thingz123
by Cheryl on Dec. 27, 2013 at 4:17 PM
2 moms liked this

And her last name is Goodhand? This stuff practically writes itself!

gmadiane
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 4:18 PM

that sucks if its true

nerdymom28
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 4:18 PM

It's bad enough that it happened, but now her shame has to be front page news? Smh. I would HATE to be a celebrity.

Beebella
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 4:22 PM
What goes around comes around. Tori cheated on her hubby and dean cheated on his wife when they got together. So they get what they deserve. Tori is like most rich entitled chicks who thought Dean would come running to her because she comes from Hollywood royalty. He enjoyed the perks and now he's tired of her. She thought popping out a tribe of kids would make him stay too. I've seen their reality shows and she seems so desperate and needy. He seems like a dirt bag who would rather rip out his eye socket than be with Tori.
Beebella
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 4:24 PM
Lol I think she timed the sex according to ovulation days. He never seemed into her. It all looked like an act to me. He was putting on a show for the cameras.

Quoting PinkParadox: They sure do have a lot of kids for a sexless marriage...
Beebella
by on Dec. 27, 2013 at 4:25 PM
Hahahahaha! I was thinking the same thing

Quoting thingz123:

And her last name is Goodhand? This stuff practically writes itself!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)