Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Like or Dislike 12/29

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:20 PM
  • 14 Replies

I give you a celeb, musician, TV show or movie and you share with the group if you like it or dislike it.

Today's Choice: Kiefer Sutherland

Kiefer William Frederick Dempsey George Rufus Sutherland is a British-born Canadian actor, film producer, and film director.

by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmadiane
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 2:28 PM

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:35 PM

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Oh, and did I mention I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE him?! LOL. He is my absolute favorite actor of all time, and is drop dead gorgeous, just getting better all the time. I've loved him since "The Lost Boys", watched every single episode of "24" and "Touch", and am glued everytime his Cuervo Gold commercial comes on. In fact, I told someone at work, he could put a video out of him picking his nose and scratching his behind and I'd watch it. 

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Oh, and that's a great picture of him, Mandee. Trivia about him, well, not really trivia, but he always joked that with all his middle names, his dad named him after every man he owed money to. LOL. However, the Kiefer is after the guy who wrote the first play Donald (his dad) starred in. And, he has a twin sister, not many people know that about him.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Cool trivia! Till today I didnt know he had so many middle names. My dad only got a letter for his lol

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Oh, and that's a great picture of him, Mandee. Trivia about him, well, not really trivia, but he always joked that with all his middle names, his dad named him after every man he owed money to. LOL. However, the Kiefer is after the guy who wrote the first play Donald (his dad) starred in. And, he has a twin sister, not many people know that about him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:39 PM
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:42 PM

When he began riding in rodeos, after he and Woody Harrelson did "The Cowboy Way", he used one of them, can't remember which one, instead of his 1st name, in hopes of not being recognized, but of course he was anyway. Cool about your dad.

Quoting MamaMandee: Cool trivia! Till today I didnt know he had so many middle names. My dad only got a letter for his lol

Quoting cbk_mom3:

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:46 PM
Like no one would notice lol

Quoting cbk_mom3:

When he began riding in rodeos, after he and Woody Harrelson did "The Cowboy Way", he used one of them, can't remember which one, instead of his 1st name, in hopes of not being recognized, but of course he was anyway. Cool about your dad.

Quoting MamaMandee: Cool trivia! Till today I didnt know he had so many middle names. My dad only got a letter for his lol

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I know, right? Me, I'd of just been a little puddle of goo, literally. Wouldn't even be able to talk or anything, just melted clean away. LOL.

Quoting MamaMandee: Like no one would notice lol

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Dec. 29, 2013 at 9:17 PM
2 moms liked this

And, after he did "Eye for an Eye" with Sally Field, where he played a rapist/murderer, he said in an interview, he really didn't consider the ramifications of that role before he took it. He said he was physically ill, and unable to work for days after filming those scenes. He said he'd of bowed out, but the studio threatened to sue him. He has a daughter, and said it made him sick beyond anything he could imagine after he actually played a role like that. He said he will never under any circumstances take another role like that. Guess it was a huge lesson for him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)