Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Justin Bieber Rejects Plea Deal in DUI Case — to Avoid Drug Testing? Report

Posted by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 2:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

Credit: Ryan Gajewski, WetPaint, TMZ,  Instagram

Is Justin Bieber going to accept the plea deal he was offered in his Miami Beach DUI case? The answer reportedly is: Baby, baby, baby, no. 

Justin — who was arrested for DUI after a supposed drag race in Miami on January 23 — has reportedly been offered a plea deal by prosecutors but is planning to reject the offer, according to TMZ. The deal, offered frequently to first-time offenders, would have let Justin off with community service, an alcohol-awareness course, and random drug testing. 

Sources say there are multiple reasons why Justin wasn't feeling the plea offer, including the fact that there is some question about whether the cop who arrested the Biebs really saw Justin drag racing and whether Justin really smelled like alcohol, as the cop claimed. 

However, sources say that Justin also wants to avoid any plea that involves probation, as he would then be in major trouble if he screws up again. And Bieber reportedly would never agree to random drug tests. He also doesn't want to attend an alcohol-education class, since all eyes in the classroom would be on him.

Sources add that Justin would be open to accepting a plea, but this particular one doesn't pass muster. Perhaps all Justin needs is a beauty and a beat plea.

Do you think Justin should just accept this plea deal?

by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Im sure he dosnt want to take a drug test he wont pass.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rock64Education
by on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:09 PM

Quoting MamaMandee: Im sure he dosnt want to take a drug test he wont pass.

I'm sure you're right. Hopefully he will get his head screwed on straight before things get any worse.

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Feb. 24, 2014 at 9:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope so too!

Quoting Rock64Education:

Quoting MamaMandee: Im sure he dosnt want to take a drug test he wont pass.

I'm sure you're right. Hopefully he will get his head screwed on straight before things get any worse.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
supermonstermom
by New Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 10:44 PM
What is he facing if it goes to court. I don't blame him for trying to avoid probation, he would just get in trouble again.
MommySally
by Silver Member on Feb. 24, 2014 at 11:58 PM
Well that's what happens when you act like a jackass
monkeydance
by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 12:03 AM
Meh, in another 5 to 10 years he will either be dead, bankrupt, or playing in bars for a $20 cover like Vanilla Ice.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)