Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Chit Chat Post For March!!

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 3:54 PM
  • 10 Replies

Got something to share, vent or just want to talk about? Is it your birthday, anniversary or other special event? This is the post to do it in! Come chat ladies, we want to hear from you!! 

by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsRussell1025
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 4:06 PM

My sister made this at school. She's only been at Le Cordon Bleu for six months. it's pure chocolate. She hates chocolate now but i think she did an awesome job. Super proud.
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh WOW, super impressive!! 

Quoting MrsRussell1025:

My sister made this at school. She's only been at Le Cordon Bleu for six months. it's pure chocolate. She hates chocolate now but i think she did an awesome job. Super proud.

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:55 PM
1 mom liked this

That is amazing! No wonder you are so proud of her.

Quoting MrsRussell1025:

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:58 PM
1 mom liked this

This Saturday, the 8th will be my beautiful granddaughter, Jaycie's 8th birthday. Can't believe she's already that old. I was in the operating room with my daughter when she was born. I got to be the 1st member of the family to see her, hold her, kiss her, I got to carry her to the nursery. So, she's super special to Grandma. 

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Awwww Andy's mom was the 1st to hold Emerson too. Happy early bday to her. BTW Miss Em turns 6 tomorrow. Can you believe it has been 6 years already!?!

Quoting cbk_mom3:

This Saturday, the 8th will be my beautiful granddaughter, Jaycie's 8th birthday. Can't believe she's already that old. I was in the operating room with my daughter when she was born. I got to be the 1st member of the family to see her, hold her, kiss her, I got to carry her to the nursery. So, she's super special to Grandma. 

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:09 PM

OMG! No, I can't believe she's that old! I can remember when your admin came into the group and announced you'd had her. I believe it was during that winter season of BB if I'm correct? Anyway, hope she has a great birthday as well! Time really does fly.

Quoting MamaMandee:

Awwww Andy's mom was the 1st to hold Emerson too. Happy early bday to her. BTW Miss Em turns 6 tomorrow. Can you believe it has been 6 years already!?!

Quoting cbk_mom3:

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:23 PM

Yup it was winter BB! It is crazy how fast the last 6 years went by. She just left with daddy (he has to work tomorrow) to go get her bday gift from grandma and get her ears pierced. 

Quoting cbk_mom3:

OMG! No, I can't believe she's that old! I can remember when your admin came into the group and announced you'd had her. I believe it was during that winter season of BB if I'm correct? Anyway, hope she has a great birthday as well! Time really does fly.

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

cbk_mom3
by Mendy on Mar. 3, 2014 at 3:25 PM

I'm just amazed my memory is that good. LOL. You'll have to post a pic of her with her new earrings! So cool.

Quoting MamaMandee:

Yup it was winter BB! It is crazy how fast the last 6 years went by. She just left with daddy (he has to work tomorrow) to go get her bday gift from grandma and get her ears pierced. 

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 5, 2014 at 5:14 PM

Sorry I wasnt around yesterday, it was my youngest 6th bday! 

MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:21 PM

For anyone who was wondering where I was the last few days well.....

Tuesday a guy ran a red light and DH ran right into the side of him! Everyone is okay including the guys truck. As you can tell our car is not, it is a total loss. Luckily the guy has admitted total fault and has good insurance. It took all day on the phone yesterday but we were able to get a rental car and will be given a amount for our car on Monday. 

There were other crazy things the last few days but that was the big one! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)