Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Reese Witherspoon Looked Pretty & Possibly Pregnant at Independent Spirit Awards

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:01 PM
  • 9 Replies

Credit:Julie Ryan Evans , The Stir, Splash

Is Reese Witherspoon pregnant? It's a question we've asked more than a few (million) times in the past years as everyone hopes the adorable blonde will produce more adorable children.

After the Independent Spirit Awards and a Pre-Oscars party for the film Dallas Buyers Club last night, however, the question is being raised yet again. And this time, the answer could be yes.

At the Independent Spirit Awards, her printed blue dress had so much going on that it's hard to tell what's under her midsection. It would be perfect to disguise a burgeoning baby bump, and from some angles it does look like there's more there than usual. Her arms, legs, and face look as slim as ever though, so that's definitely suspicious.

It's an AP photo, however, of her posing with Jared Leto that really has people talking.

There's a pretty obvious round bump there. Now maybe it's the angle or the cut of the dress, and it's always possible she just gained a few pounds, which is just fine. But I think this could be more than that. This could be the real deal after all the false alarms. Or then again, it could not.

Do you think Reese Witherspoon is pregnant?

by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
rockinmomto2
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

Huh. I'm not usually one to jump ono the bandwagon like that, but she doesn't look like she's gained weight. She looks pregnant.

nelliesmommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 5:28 PM
She may be. Guess we'll see.
MamaMandee
by Mandee on Mar. 2, 2014 at 7:43 PM
Looks preggy to me!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
.Bubbles.
by Bronze Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:00 PM
I never jump in these things, but that bottom photo sure looks like a baby bump.
lga1965
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 10:07 PM

She has had three babies---could be that her tummy has been stretched and looks poofy all the time? OR she could be pregnant. LOL.

Anyway, she's cute.  :)

jbyrd898
by Jessica on Mar. 4, 2014 at 6:24 AM

she looks like it in the second picture. the weight is aroudn her stomach.

mushmom
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 3:16 PM
Hmmmmmm.
la_bella_vita
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 11:42 PM

She looks most likely pregnant and is rocking some killer legs in that top photo!

AviannasMama
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 8:55 AM
If that was just extra weight, I don't think she would wear that dress and show off a pudgy tummy.

Def looks like a pregnant belly though!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)