Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Michael Strahan to join GMA

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:33 AM
  • 3 Replies

Michael Strahan

I Can Stop the Bleeding at GMA

4/1/2014 7:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0401-michael-strahan-getty-01
Michael Strahan
 is joining "Good Morning America" on the heels of Josh Elliott's departure ... TMZ has confirmed.

ABC sources tell TMZ Strahan will appear during the 8:00 hour of GMA ... 3 to 4 times a week.  He'll be a utility player ... features, lifestyle, sports ... pretty much anything.

GMA is in trouble ... Josh Elliott's departure for NBC Sunday was bitter.  Sam Champion is gone.  Lara Spencer and Amy Robach hate each other.   

GMA is a $300 million a year cash cow for ABC and it's in danger of losing ground fast.  

How far behind could Kelly Ripa be?

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/01/michael-strahan-good-morning-america-gma-josh-elliott/#ixzz2xihEH1v3

by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 5:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsRussell1025
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:26 AM
I'm just not a fan of his. I used to watch Live with Regis and Kelly and then i tried to get into the show with Michael, but i cant. I just don't get it with him.
Jansan24
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:25 PM

I think it's a good idea. I really miss Sam and Josh and their playfulness. I think Michael can bring some of that back.

Mommy2Boys0900
by Bronze Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:44 PM
Does this mean he won't be on Live with Kelly anymore? I hope not. I love them together. Although I have to admit, I don't get a chance to see the show that often anyway. Whenever I take a day off, I usually only watch Live with Kelly and Michael if Maury is a repeat or one that I don't like.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)