Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Anyone else miss The X-Files?

Posted by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 6:05 PM
  • 10 Replies

I was looking over some of my X-Files collectables today. I really miss the show but at least we have new comic books right? I really hope they make a new movie. Let your voice be heard and contact 20th Century Fox and tell them you want another movie!

by on Jun. 16, 2014 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahluvsdogs
by Hannah on Jun. 17, 2014 at 11:56 AM

Eh, I liked the series a lot but I didn't think the movies were that great.

mightymo
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2014 at 7:39 PM

they play it all the time on scyfi channel

LivinDeadGurl
by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Yeah, it is one show I definitely miss.

erika9009
by Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 7:43 PM

Fox tried to do a similar show with Fringe.  It was kind of hit and miss.  I loved it, but my husband and daughter were just so so on it.

I like it so much I name my 2 yr old Olivia after the main character.

KenneMaw
by Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 4:38 PM

We loved that show for many many years.   In fact, our daughter's middle name is Fox after Fox Mulder.  It is funny because she loves her middle name and the idea it is from a character however she hates the theme song to the show.  She will literally cover her ears if she hears it.  LOL

reptilequeen
by New Member on Jul. 1, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Quoting KenneMaw:

We loved that show for many many years.   In fact, our daughter's middle name is Fox after Fox Mulder.  It is funny because she loves her middle name and the idea it is from a character however she hates the theme song to the show.  She will literally cover her ears if she hears it.  LOL

That is awesome!!!!!  I have lots of box turtles and they are all named after X-Files characters! HA!

To funny about  your daughter and the theme song!

urbpro
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Dh and I loved this show when it was on! We have the box set and break them out every so often and binge watch X-Files. The movies were not as good though.

reptilequeen
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:19 PM

Quoting urbpro:

Dh and I loved this show when it was on! We have the box set and break them out every so often and binge watch X-Files. The movies were not as good though.

That's cool. I have a lot of collectables!! I still buy the comics and they have a new board game coming out!  

I loved both movies, # 1 was the better of the 2 though.

urbpro
by Member on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:23 PM

I think the first was the better of the 2 movies for sure :o) We have all of the dvd's including the movies and also The Lone Gunmen series as well as several books. I think dh also has a game but I'm not sure.

Quoting reptilequeen:

Quoting urbpro:

That's cool. I have a lot of collectables!! I still buy the comics and they have a new board game coming out!  

reptilequeen
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 12:18 AM

Quoting urbpro:

I think the first was the better of the 2 movies for sure :o) We have all of the dvd's including the movies and also The Lone Gunmen series as well as several books. I think dh also has a game but I'm not sure.

Quoting reptilequeen:

Quoting urbpro:

The Lone Gunmen was an awesome show! I have that dvd set too. In the new comics the Lone Gunmen are alive and they even  had their own set of 4 comics. It was pretty cool. I have so many books, I have the movie figures up on my walls still,the barbies, statues, watches, cups, film cells, a baby rattle , games, etc etc etc, I even have some autographs. I have to much!! HA! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)