Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Celebrity gossip web site...

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 8:55 PM
  • 14 Replies

Ok I love this group, and I love this web site, but there is one other web site that I am addicted to!

PEREZHILTON.COM

Please tell me I am not the only addict. I think he is way to funny the way he marks on the pictures and some of the stuff her writes for captions. I just have to check it a couple times a day.

MELISSA
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 8:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JessandEli
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 10:07 PM
Im guilty of that tooo
djskye
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 10:17 PM
I'm addicted too lol.  I check it a few times a day.

Sophiasmadre
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 10:29 PM
I have a feed on my desktop that alerts me when he posts something new.
Everytime you masturbate, God kills a kitten. Every time God masturbates, Chuck Norris kills a lion.   Please be kind, Rewind.  Put your Crocs in adventure mode.  If your Lipschits, my ass whistles.  Actions speak louder than words. Unless that action is sign language.  They condemn what they do not understand.  Think of the Web as a big bathroom wall. And everyone has a marker. There are only 10 types of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who don't.  Realists are just pessimists looking for an excuse for themselves.  If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.  If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving's not for you!  Ninety-nine percent of all statistics are made up on the spot (including this one).
megsmama
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 10:48 PM
I must admit that I love perezhilton.com. I also love pinkisthenewblog.com and tmz.com for my daily sleaze.

With Love from Dee Dee and Meg

MeanieFantastic
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 11:37 PM
Oh, My! I am so addicted to Perez!! He is awesome..I check that blog like 0 times a day atleast! I have to get my Unfitney fix!!
LOVE IT!!
hezzybelle
by on Jan. 8, 2008 at 12:27 AM
Oh yes! I love Perez and TMZ!
Emjay
by on Jan. 8, 2008 at 1:34 AM
TMZ is my celebrity crack. They're usually the first to post anything about McConaughey.

When I need a good laugh or pick me up, I go to perez.
momto3infl
by on Jan. 9, 2008 at 1:31 PM

I lke the hilton site and also justjared.com for the sightings

Noya11
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:11 PM
Did you all hear? Heath Ledger has died =o( He was only 28. Its being speculated that it may be drug related, even suicide. Very sad news
karabearblu
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 6:38 PM
My favorite celebrity site is on Livejournal...

http://www.livejournal.com/~ohnotheydidnt

Do you get bored late at night when the kids are asleep, or are you pregnant and have nothing better to do than sit on Cafemom?? Join my group, Bored Moms!! We will hold chatrooms a few times a week where you can get to know other moms and you can chat about anything and everything on the boards. Just go to: Bored Moms

Join our Bored Moms daily/nightly chats: here

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)