Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Bionic Woman!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:48 PM
  • 2 Replies

OMG!  I was cruising the channels and came upon an episode of the Bionic Woman!  Actually, it was a 2-parter so I watched 2 hours of the Bionic Woman!  My inner child was so very happy.  Yes, the acting and writing are total cheese, but I love it!      I loved that show and had the doll, house, car and even Oscar Goldman with his exploding briefcase!!!!       Apparently, the Six Million Dollar Man comes on before the Bionic Woman, so I think I just found a guilty pleasure for Wednesday nights!!

We have Uverse and the channel is FeTV and COZI was written at the bottom of the screen. 

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
jenn75
by Silver Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:37 PM
Neat!
I love when I just happen upon old shows! Memories...
blondepegasus
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:46 AM

The Six Million Dollar Man was my favorite show growing up. I seriously thought when I grew up I would marry Lee Majors...LOL

When Bionic Woman came along, you would have thought I'd have been jealous of Jaime stealing my man, but I liked her and liked the show too. 

Shortly after I told DH about my obsession with the shows, he gave me the complete boxed DVD set of both as gifts. He even watches them with me and teases me about my crush on Steve Austin relentlessly while we watch!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN