Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Outlander

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:09 PM
  • 4 Replies

I've been catching the previews for this show for a while but didn't think I'd be able to watch it since it's on Starz. Well, I caught the pilot on a preview channel and I really liked it. I'm not sure when or how I'll be able to watch any other episodes though. Also, after I watched it, I found out that this is based on a book series so I'm torn between wanting to read the books and just waiting until I can watch the episodes first.Usually, if I read the books first, I get annoyed with the show/movie, lol. Has anyone read the books or watched the show yet?

by on Aug. 8, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Melissa_anne
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 4:50 AM

i have read the books, they are pretty good.  I want to see the show, but i dont have starz

urbpro
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 7:48 AM

I don't have Starz either so I'll have to wait and see if its available on Hulu or Netflix or online somwhere. I think I am going to read the books as well since I don't know when or if I'll be able to watch the show :o)

Quoting Melissa_anne:

i have read the books, they are pretty good.  I want to see the show, but i dont have starz

Melissa_anne
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 8:04 AM

just found out it's on hulu!  yay!  didn't look until now.. bummer will have to watch tonight

Quoting urbpro:

I don't have Starz either so I'll have to wait and see if its available on Hulu or Netflix or online somwhere. I think I am going to read the books as well since I don't know when or if I'll be able to watch the show :o)

Quoting Melissa_anne:

Melissa_anne
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 12:49 AM

have you watched yet?  the comp at work messes up whenever i want to watch it and the picture is really jerky and the words dont match the mouths, so i have to watch at home

Quoting urbpro:

I've been catching the previews for this show for a while but didn't think I'd be able to watch it since it's on Starz. Well, I caught the pilot on a preview channel and I really liked it. I'm not sure when or how I'll be able to watch any other episodes though. Also, after I watched it, I found out that this is based on a book series so I'm torn between wanting to read the books and just waiting until I can watch the episodes first.Usually, if I read the books first, I get annoyed with the show/movie, lol. Has anyone read the books or watched the show yet?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)