Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What happened??

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 2:33 PM
  • 4 Replies
Does anyone know what happened to Dennis Qaid's children???? The last I read He had twins (3 weeks old maybe or younger) and they had a life threatening prob caused by a nurse????? What was the prob and are they okay. What are the Qaids going to do now?
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 2:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mom27babes
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 2:35 PM
I believe they are fine now. They were given a shot of something and it was the adult amount and not the infant amount. But I think they are doing well now.
mamamac10
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 2:37 PM
Apparently, they were injected with a blood thinner that was like 10 times a normal dose.  They were supposed to get 10 ml of some drug ( I forgot the name) and the nurse wound up giving them like 10,000ml.  So needless to say they are pretty pissed.  I know I would be.  They are fine now, but the dose was almost lethal. 
Emjay
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 2:37 PM
The twins were given a blood thinner. The dosage administered was like 1000 times the common dosage.

There were part of 3 overdoses that day at Ceders-Sinai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Procrastinators Procrastinating, Parent Posse, McConaughey's Lounge, Credit Savvy, Honor Thy (CM) Mother, The Non-Domestic Goddess Club, Bzz Agents A Bzzing Admin of: Group Owner's Club, Mom's Coffee Break Cafe, Classmate Connections-MO, Stand Tall and Rise Wonderful Women, & Computer Savvy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNi0RZM0MMii27
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 2:39 PM
I WOULD B SUING SOME FOLKS IF THEY EVER DID THAT TO MY LITTLE BOY
Quoting mamamac10:

Apparently, they were injected with a blood thinner that was like 10 times a normal dose.  They were supposed to get 10 ml of some drug ( I forgot the name) and the nurse wound up giving them like 10,000ml.  So needless to say they are pretty pissed.  I know I would be.  They are fine now, but the dose was almost lethal. 

MARiE-JO

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)