Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kimora?

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 3:37 PM
  • 29 Replies
What do you think of her?  I think she's pretty, but not nearly as pretty as SHE thinks she is....seems to be one of the most conceited people on the planet!

Thoughts?

by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cozycabinmom
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 3:38 PM
jah79
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 3:41 PM
I think that she decided one day that she would be a diva, and that came with being a bitch.  What really bothers me about her is that she is a mother of two little girls, that she is teaching to be two little mini divas.  I just don't get it. But, she was the one who was smart enough to marry and divorce a rich man, get half of his fortune, and keep the house!

Check out Perez Hilton, today he did a post on this subject, pretty funny.
dancer33
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 3:59 PM
hate her.. too much of a Diva for me.. she is raising monsters not daughters.

[

MOMMIE2CALI
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 4:05 PM

I like her I pretty sure, Im mean if you all could be a mougle like her ( And her babyfat line) husband then go on with your bad self! She doesn't bother me, I like her to a point. But then again what woman doesnt secretly wana be a diva?

divahofdance
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 4:11 PM
She's pretty cool to me, I love her show;despite the re-runs.  I've noticed that when women go thru pains with juggling a lot of responsibility, troubled marriage ,etc..............they tend to get a little snotty,b*tchy,divafied & so on.  Maybe that is why she is so into herself now............I tell you one thing , I would trade spaces with her  any day..........especially to have Djimon hold me in his arms! lol
Angiechls
by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 5:03 PM
I think shes just doing her thing.  If it makes her happy who cares what anyone thinks.  Shes been thru a lot and knows the ropes.  More power to her.  I think she is stuck on herself tho.

Group Owner Sexually Frustrated
WWW.Cafemom.com/group/sexuallyfrustrated

Juicy791
by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 11:04 AM
I would trade places with her any day too! I like her with Russell but I love her with Djimon.
babymama322
by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 11:20 AM
Her show is one of my secret indulgences.  I Love her, would love to be her and wish I could afford her stuff!!
She laughs at her self and knows shes a diva.  Sometimes she does the sweetest things with her kids and I think she's a good Mom.
presley2004
by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 11:22 AM
She wouldnt be HALF of what she is if it wasnt for Russell Simmons....she is on a high horse def..i know she modeled before marrying him, but she didnt get WELL known till him...she bothers me
Sassama
by on Jan. 15, 2008 at 11:32 AM
I LOVE her show and I think she is really a smart woman.  She runs Baby phat so well.  Honestly I think she behaves herself pretty good in front of her girls and her girls know she a bussiness woman.  Hopefully they will pick up on the good qualities of hers. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)