Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies
What do you think of her?  I think she's pretty, but not nearly as pretty as SHE thinks she is....seems to be one of the most conceited people on the planet!

Thoughts?

by on Jan. 14, 2008 at 3:37 PM
Replies (21-29):
ErikaM27
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 10:39 PM
I think she's too conceited.
famblink29.gif 
   Group Owner - OMG, WTF

dela-bella
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 10:42 PM
shes just another paris hilton... famous for being famous. we should put them all on island together
autumnjoy3
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 11:01 PM
I TOTALLY LOVE KIMORA AND I THINK THAT WHETHER YOU HAVE MONEY OR NOT YOU CAN BE WHO AND WHAT YOU WANT TO BE. I PERSONALLY AM SURE THAT SHE COULD NOT GIVE A CARE OF A RAT'S TAIL WHAT THE HATERS THINK OR HAVE TO SAYABOUT HER & HER LAVISH LIFESTYLE. THE BOTTOM LINE IS, NOBODY IS PAYING HER BILLS BUT HER EX AND HERSELF & SHE IS HAPPY WITH HER LIFESTYLE,BUSINESS & HER CHILDREN!. I SIMPLY ADORE & RESPECT HER FOR HER HARD WORK & CONFIDENCE IN BEING WHO SHE IS AND LOVIN IT, LIVING THE FABULOUS LIFE WITHOUT APOLOGY! YOU GO KIMORA, WITH YOUR BAD SELF YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!
Lilypie3rd Birthday Ticker
luvmyaustin
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 11:04 PM
she has waaaaay tooo much money for her own good and she seems to raise her daughters that same way its sad!!! it makes me laugh at how fake she is

proud_nu_mom
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 1:26 AM
I like her to a point because for one she grew up soo poor she said her whole house was as big as her closet she has now ! and i agree she wouldn't be no where without russel but atleast she knew how to use it to her advantage. as for her daughters i think she just wants them to have everything she didn't. but even though i admire her will and strength my momma would kill me if i acted like her and my daughter would never be allowed to act like hers. I guess I still just give her credit for coming as far as she has even with russel !
beagle
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 8:54 AM
PERSONALY I THINK SHES A BITCH
MOM OF 2
jlkwilson
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 1:03 PM
I love her and her show, she did work hard to get where she is. She is definitely a diva but she knows it. The only thing that bothers me is that her little girls don't know any differently.
flirtatiouswife
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 1:42 PM

Quoting Natsmummy:

I agree...she is not as pretty as she think she is

Yeah, but your baby sure is.  Beautiful!!!!
crazedmom
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 12:04 AM
I admire all women that have confidence but she is just arrogant and selfish and teaching her daughters the same way of living that it is expected to be obnoxious.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN