Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Britney files a restraining order....??

Posted by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 4:28 PM
  • 5 Replies
Britney Spears has reportedly gotten rid of her paparazzi boyfriend Adnan Ghalib and has even gone as far as filing a restraining order against him. So what went wrong? Britney didn’t like the fact that he was setting up pictures of the two of them together. Umm duh!

Last night a very lonely Britney Spears invited two photographers from the photo agency x17 to party with her at her house with Sam and his companion Chad.

The photographers were with Britney till the crack of dawn. She was dancing with and smoking with her pink wig on and even opened a bottle of champagne for the photogs.

Is this really how lonely she is? She invites photographers to party with her because she has no one else to hang out with?!? On a side note, Adnan is probably crying right now that his money making relationship with Britney ended so quickly.

UPDATE: Adnan is denying the restraining order saying he's been in Santa Barbara for the past few days.

*** The above is from hollyscoop.com and x17 also posted this.  Do you think this is really true or something else for more attention?  Maybe if Adnan is gone, then her British accent will be gone too!!  And she's inviting paps into her house and drinking with them?  Yeah, she's real scared of them...when she wants to be!! 
by on Jan. 20, 2008 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
princessrms
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:14 PM
She has serious issues.  I think she craves the attention.

Super-Mama
by on Jan. 21, 2008 at 1:32 PM
I feel sorry for her. I don't know what's happen to her...

Do you love purses? Why not be a Purse Party consultant? You set your own hours and make money while doing what you love! Message me for more info!

tlooney
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 10:24 AM
I think the media should LEAVE HER ALONE!
loveeeyore62
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 1:29 PM
she does not want the media to leave her alone she calls and tells them where she is and when she will be there, who else is going to pay for things and get her gas and fix her tires move her car,   they are her only friends,    there are tons of celebritys who avoid the press just stay home for a change, oh thats right she invites them there toooooo.     the main press people said on live tv she calls them and knows all of their names,    until the public gets sick of her and seeing her she is not going to get help.

my give a damn is broken 

Positive Pessimist

I WANT TO BE FREE TO BE ME

UNLEASH YOUR INNER GODDESS

April10
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 1:31 PM
I heard this a.m. on the radio that a homeless man asked her for money and she said, "you're better off being homeless than being me." Any possible sympathy I could've had for her was lost with that comment. Oh, and it was said in a British accent as well - huh?!?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN