Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies
I just saw on the news that he was found in his soho apartment dead....
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 4:54 PM
Replies (21-29):
MOMMIE2CALI
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:05 PM
WTF? ? ? ? ? I JUST READ IT ON TMZ!
Musical-Monkey
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:08 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22788914/

Breaking news
MSNBC News Services
updated 10 minutes ago

NEW YORK - Heath Ledger was found dead Tuesday at a downtown Manhattan residence in a possible drug-related death, police said. He was 28.

According to WNBC, Ledger was found with pills strewn all around him.

NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said Ledger had an appointment for a massage at the Manhattan apartment believed to be his home. The housekeeper who went to let Ledger know the masseuse was there found him dead at 3:26 p.m. ET.

The Australian-born actor has a two-year-old daughter with former fiancee Michelle Williams. Ledger was set to play the Joker in the upcoming Batman film "The Dark Knight." He received an Academy Award nomination for his work in "Brokeback Mountain."

I am so very, very, very sad....

Chelle }}i{{
Cheuch
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:08 PM
oh my gosh that's aweful!!!  I can't believe that!!!  Do you guys think it was really drug related?
 (\__/)
 (='.'=)
 (")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him gain world domination.

njcandlemom3
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:11 PM

I would really like to think that is is not drug related... But it is looking more like that... What a shame...

seminolemom
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:12 PM

This is a shocker! I went to MSNBC and they just said that he was found in his Soho apartment by his cleaning person at 3:35pm today and that this was reported by TMZ.com. On TMZ.com they said that MSNBC is reporting that he was surrounded by pills, but I didn't see anything about that on MSNBC. Regardless, he was found this afternoon.

lola_PR
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:13 PM
oh man....NY cops say they found pills next to his bed....i sure hope he didnt take his own life....
krazeerosie
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:17 PM
They spend all that time watching Britney and there goes Heath Ledger. I will always love watching him in Ten things I hate about you.  You guys are right how sad about his little girl. Maybe this is what broke the marriage up , drug use????

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

slsawyer74
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:19 PM
WTH? I can name 10 other actors/musicians that I'd expect to hear this about!
How sad.
metallimommy
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:31 PM
So sad.. I've liked him ever since seeing him in "Knight's Tale"!  He is one of the last actors I'd expect to die of an overdose (If that's what it turns out to be)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)