Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Heath Ledger - Now they are saying possible suicide!

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:30 PM
  • 13 Replies
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DanielleMason
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:34 PM
Don't even know what to say..i'm in shock!

Danielle

KickButtMama
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:38 PM
This is sooo sad!! I loved in in A KNights Tale (even though I really didn't much like hte movie, he was a hottie!)

Check out my Health & Wellness, Homeschooling and Earth-Based Spirituality Articles at: http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/123122/kickbuttmama.html

heathermichelle
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:40 PM
I too am shocked. I happen to find this out by a profile on here. it was on a perez hilton news.
I loved him in 10 things I hate about you. I loved that accent
JCSoccerMom
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:41 PM
 wow bad news travels fast. I just found out on google. that is really sad, wasn't he married to michelle williams and had a little girl? My sympathy goes out to his family.
heathermichelle
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:42 PM
yes he was but he and michelle split this past year.
maciemay
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:42 PM
I love Heath Ledger. I feel so bad for Michelle  Williams and their little girl.

>                                        

tracy20
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:47 PM
I LOVED HIMA ND MICHELLE TOGETHRE.I FEEL TERIBLE FOR THAT LITTL EGIRL.
hummingbird1016
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 5:56 PM
So it was suicide, and not a drug over dose. I feel sorry for the family. It seems like alot of the good actors are dying young. Thats what too much fame and drugs do to a person. 

By Hummingbird1016
irishkatiefair
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 7:23 PM
No matter what the medical examiner says, I'll NEVER believe he hid a drug a problem or took his own life. Yesterday they said two dozen different things and today has been no different. I'll accept accidental death, but never, ever suicide. He was 5 months younger than my oldest child so his death has hit home, it has really upset both of my sons. He was a kid who's life was just beginning and anytime someone that young dies, it breaks my heart.
Mommahmeuh
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 6:44 PM

Quoting irishkatiefair:

No matter what the medical examiner says, I'll NEVER believe he hid a drug a problem or took his own life. Yesterday they said two dozen different things and today has been no different. I'll accept accidental death, but never, ever suicide.
I agree. He seemed to love life and his daughter! I will NEVER believe he did it on purpose!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)