Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Kay Von D

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 7:41 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hi girls!! Does anyone know if Kat Von D from LA Ink is pregnant?
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 7:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
snowflowergirls
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 8:24 PM
thats what I heard...
pinupgirl
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 8:25 PM
Your title says Kay instead of Kat... hehe

busygirl67
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 9:14 PM
Kat is my girl! WOW! she's going to have a little tatooed baby. Let me know if you find out for sure.
TexasBabies
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 9:15 PM
I read about it a couple of weeks ago, and found that it was a rumor.  I don't remember exactly where I read it, maybe celebrity baby blog or something like that. 

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it".--Aristotle

dela-bella
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 10:09 PM
no shes not. she wrote a blog on her my space page saying that it was just a joke that got way out of control!
mommyoftoddlers
♥ Just keep at it...
Today at 2:34 PM
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 11:28 AM
NO SHE ISN'T SHE SAID IT ON THE SHOW BUT THEN SHE SAID SIKE! OR PHYQUE OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT SHE WAS KIDDING! SO NO SHE ISN'T PRETTER'S!

Mtnangelsmom
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 12:25 PM
No she's not...she was joking with the crew at LA Ink. I love that show...so much more then Miami Ink. Sorry guys...but Ami is too hateful for me. Although they are all talented.
opaymomof4
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 12:31 PM
I hope she really isn't! She is way to immature to raise a child. I LOVE her show and I like her, but she's not right for mommy-hood right now.
And, sorry, but I have to say, I like Miami Ink better! I love Garver and Nuniez is so good-lookin'! Ami too, but he's a dick.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Smokie4Pooker
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 2:15 PM

Quoting opaymomof4:

I hope she really isn't! She is way to immature to raise a child. I LOVE her show and I like her, but she's not right for mommy-hood right now.
And, sorry, but I have to say, I like Miami Ink better! I love Garver and Nuniez is so good-lookin'! Ami too, but he's a dick.
I couldn't agree more!! To all of the above : to immature, amd Ami's is a way better show! He's an ass but sooo talented, Kat has true skill too though!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)