Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Real Housewives

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 6:01 PM
  • 14 Replies

I am so glad Laurie's wedding is over if I had to hear her say fairytale wedding one more time last night I was gonna cover my ears. And that Quinn needs to get over herself I hope she watches the episodes and sees what an idiot she looks like.

Rayanne
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 6:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
prettypaws
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 6:30 PM
 I agree! Do you think its over for the women of OC? I saw that they are doing a new york one....
Tracelene
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 6:33 PM
What about Vicki?   She's SO annoying.    Love the show though!

~~~Tracy~~~

Love Disneyland!...visit my forum: www.magicmousemanor.com

Rayanne575
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 6:37 PM
Oh no! I can't wait to watch the new york one. But I don't think they will get rid of the Orange County one its too good.
Rayanne575
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 6:38 PM
Vickie does drive me crazy but I love when she gets drunk and screams its hilarious.
roni1121
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 12:32 AM
I think Laurie is pretty but sometimes i cant stand how STIFF her face looks! Vicki is so annoying and so is Jo, why did she come to that party... talking about how she is going on tour or whatever, she just gets on my nerves Im glad she isnt on the show anymore. i kind of like Tamra I think her husband is cute, anyways I just finished watching the show, I love this show!
mom2blazenace
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 12:34 AM
I am also a fan of the show!!!! I can't stand Laurie and all her fakeness and no wonder her son is a drug addict!!!! I like Vicki and Tamra because they are just real women and it seems like it would be really fun to hang out with them!
- Ashley
FenFan
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 12:45 AM
I live in OC, Ca-------They are so rediculous--------They always boast about Coto, coto, coto---Noone here has even ever heard of Coto and its like 10 minutes away.  They are in the middle of nowhere---all the senes when they show boats, restaurants and shops are Laguna and Newport Beach---they act like its right where they live. Laurie is a gold digger--her face doesnt move, she has no expression----the other one...i cant think of her name, the one that screams for attention.....she is a drunk, she treats her husband so badly, and she is soooo jealous of everyone--especially Laurie and Tamras Rolex--she is so pathetic.  I like Jeanna---she is real--she is a good friend to everyone--The new one Quinn, is a joke--she looked so rediculous in the wig--she walks like a man, she is so pathetic with men, and she needs to start a new plastic surgery trend---Cleavage shortening!  Her cleavage is huge--and then last night, she wears a necklace that goes into the cleavage trying to draw attention--WE KNOW QUINN--we see them!  I like Tamra----dont know why.  I feel badly for those children.....they have no incentive to get a career that they like, they just want to do what their parents do so they can get rich quick.  They are so materialistic---especially George's daughter Mackenzie---she is going to make some man miserable.  Thanks for letting me vent----Coto is a joke----Most of the houses here are like theirs---they act like they are in some exclusive place--GAted---so are the Condos here----
Rayanne575
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 10:08 AM
That's so funny about the gated communities. I don't think Tamara lives in Coto though. And that dark haired one I always forget her name. Her daughter has all the tattoo's and the other one is supposedly a model what does she do for a living? They have never said.
Rayanne
Mtnangelsmom
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 12:15 PM
Laurie's wedding was great, but I would hate to pay that bill. I am glad she has found a good match for her. Quinn is beautiful, but she does need to get over herself. She wants...but doesn't want a sexual relationship until marriage due to religious beliefs. Correct if I am wrong but isn't it a sin to divorce....granted things happen. But to casually date multiply people...come on. I am so glad that Billy is history. He's a cocky SOB...she does dserve better and someone closer to her age. When Billy said, "why would we be friends, we have nothing in common." Why were they dating again?! Oh yeah chemistry...please. He embarrassed her and insulted when they went out with his friends. Men like that deserve to be alone.
ceciliam
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 12:16 PM
Crap! I missed it! Now I have to wait for the re-run!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)