Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

I am so glad Laurie's wedding is over if I had to hear her say fairytale wedding one more time last night I was gonna cover my ears. And that Quinn needs to get over herself I hope she watches the episodes and sees what an idiot she looks like.

Rayanne
by on Jan. 23, 2008 at 6:01 PM
Replies (11-14):
ceciliam
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 12:16 PM
I agree!
Quoting Tracelene:

What about Vicki? She's SO annoying. Love the show though!

setgirl
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 1:01 PM
OMG i hate vicki shes sooo irritating i would NEVER want to hang out with her

why does quinn think shes gods gift to men? honey get over yourself we are all gonna get old and saggy one day lmao

tamra is my kinda girl lol she just seems really cool and i hope to be that kinda mom to my kids when they are older (they are 13,9 and 4)
bethfitz243
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 8:32 PM
I'm sorry, but Quinn's breasts are GROSS.  If mine sagged like that, I wouldn't put them out on the table 24/7/365.  Other than that, she's alright, although I do agree that her blonde wig and alter-ego "Roxy" were not at all attractive, either.  lol  I like Vicki, although she can get loud sometimes, Jeana seems nice & down-to-earth, Lauri seems okay enough.  Tammy is okay--I admire her strength for helping her daughters deal with her ex-husband's sudden death, and can't believe his second wife got everything & his daughters got nothing!!  As far as Tamra, I'm not quite sure what I think of her.  She seems very vain & conceited to me on the one hand, but on the other she is a riot & brings a breath of fresh air to the show.  Hope there will be another season--have they said yet if there will be???

Looking forward to Real Housewives of New York City!!
kscars
by on Jan. 24, 2008 at 10:08 PM
They are all so fake looking,  They all think there you know what doesn't stink.  Their faces and bodies look so fake.  Its sad to see that they are so fighting the aging process.  I agree about Jo, she is a user and a spoiled brat, though I thought her boyfriend was handsome, she didn't deserve him.Its sickening to see the kids and how spoiled and fresh they are. I have to say I am hooked, I don't know what it is.  That Shane, is so conceited and mean to his younger brother.  He seems very jealous of him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)