Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

celeb rehab

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 11:29 AM
  • 7 Replies
has anyone been watching this show???? thoughts on it???
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ldylancer03
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 11:31 AM
isnt it on VH1? yeah we dont get that channel lol or else i probably would be lol...i love dr. drew from back in the day when he was on loveline with adam corolla....
boysbigmama
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 11:31 AM
i am obsessed...it is extreme but  good

You can't scare me I have a 2 year oldcafemomProud SAHM

GrinchMom
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 11:32 AM
This show is so hard to watch for me, my mother was an alcoholic, and it killed her.

But dang if this show isn't entertaining! 
Steph0079
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 11:33 AM
I just saw an episode today ( I don't think it was the first one cuz it looks like some of them have been there for a while!) I love Dr. Drew...he is such a great guy! I think that I will definately start watching the show.  My goodness, Jeff looks like he is having such a hard time....it's sad that that happens to people.

If you are like me and need to earn extra cash, check out this website.   You sign up, don't pay a thing, do a couple of surveys or refer your friends and you get a check.  I am  expecting my next one to be over $100!! It definately helps out when money is tight!  Check out the website and if you need any help message me and I will explain how to do the offers for free so you can get money without spending money! You aren't going to get rich, but every penny helps!  http://www.cashcrate.com/383789

Stephanie :)

1lilgirl
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 11:33 AM
Love the show.  I never knew drugs could do such damage to ones body.  Is it really worht it??  I hope people will watch this and see the effects it can do. 
Photobucket
puppylv110
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 11:37 AM
i came across it flipping channels one day and it sucked me in....the withdrawl is so horrible....they also said that alcohol withdrawl can kill you......in the first show i saw, it was said that Jeff took $1000 worth of oxycotin in 2 days!!! and is still alive (barely!) the new guy, ricco is an a$$hole!!!!
baby1love
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 11:41 AM
That jeff guy is gonna die !

Proud mommy to Shaylee Elizabeth 1-17-07 weighing 9 pounds 11 ounces and 21 inches! carseat safetyPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Are you a mom of a chubby baby ? Come and join my group !

http://www.cafemom.com/group/chubbyisbetter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)