Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Tori spelling pregi again

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 7:40 PM
  • 6 Replies

Tori Spelling is expecting again.

Her son Liam turns 1 this March, and another baby is on the way reports In Touch Weekly

“They have been having so much fun with Liam, they couldn’t wait to have another,” a source tells the magazine.

Though the pal wouldn’t confirm exactly how far along Tori was, she hints that the actress is in her second trimester.

Bravo network has re-upped her reality series, which will be shot in Los Angeles.

good for her nut she just got her body back...well she can afford to have another and then pay all the money to have all the weight sucked off or nutra system...

by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mom4jads
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 7:42 PM
I just saw a picture of her and her husband working out. She didn't look preggers at all. But who knows how old the picture was. 
nancy0705
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 8:32 PM
Wow..they work fast. I'm really happy for them
Mommahmeuh
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 8:35 PM

Quoting mom4jads:

I just saw a picture of her and her husband working out. She didn't look preggers at all. But who knows how old the picture was. 

I actually have the newest in touch mag (I bought it at Krogers) and it had a pic of tori working out. She really doesnt look preggers. Maybe it is an old pic. If she is I think thats great!!
Mtnangelsmom
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 1:20 PM
I am so happy for her...I guess her biological clock was ticking enough to have them so close in age. She'll be  a busy girl...can't wait to see this baby born healthy.
Ggirlsmom
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 1:22 PM

Looks like NutriSystem will have her as post-baby spokesmodel again!

Rayanne575
by on Jan. 27, 2008 at 3:51 PM
I don't know sometimes these celebrities shouldn't have kids if they need a nanny 24/7. Kinda like Anjelina and Brad yah they have 4 kids but they have 5 nannies. I am sure most of us do it alone. Why have kids if they call their nanny mama.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN