Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Remember the "Lion Lady" from the plastic surgery post?

Posted by on Mar. 9, 2008 at 6:22 PM
  • 14 Replies

From "The Superficial":

Mar 7 2008
Jocelyn Wildenstein looks really really good

Don't know who Jocelyn Wildenstein is? She's a New York socialite who's reportedly spent over $4,000,000 on plastic surgery over the years to keep her husband (God knows why it didn't work). And yeah, I know what you're thinking: "Only $4 million?" Shocking, isn't it? Look at that craftsmanship. I would've guessed work that good would be worth at least double that. Wait, did I say double that? Because I meant a half eaten Hot Pocket. It'd be worth exactly a half eaten Hot Pocket. If I got within a hundred feet of this woman, my only thought would be to shoot her with a tranquilizer, throw her in a cage, and sell her to a zoo.

To see all 32 photos of the Cat Woman's Chow Down, visit BauerGriffinOnline.com.

NOTE: What would compel anybody in the world to look at that face and think, "I must touch those breasts." My guess is he lost a bet, and it was either this, or put his penis in a garbage disposal. I still think he made the wrong choice.

by on Mar. 9, 2008 at 6:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luvorange
by on Mar. 9, 2008 at 6:52 PM
She looks TERRIBLE! How can you not stare at her! She looks like she has been in an accident! YUK

LoveMyJJ
by on Mar. 9, 2008 at 11:47 PM
Actually, I think whoever wrote that was really mean.  Yeah, she looks really bad, but that stuff was just cruel.  People who do that to themselves most likely have major self-image/mental problems.  That's not done by a normal thinking person.  It makes me sad to think that she may be reading that type of stuff written about her (like the "Cat Woman Chow-Down" pics).  I feel bad for her.  Imagine how low she must feel about herself to think that what she has done has IMPROVED her.

Interested in buying or selling AVON?  Visit my website at www.yourAVON.com/nmarlowe

m0m2twoboys
by on Mar. 10, 2008 at 8:18 AM
She is dubbed the "Cat Woman" not Lion Lady..
seminolemom
by on Mar. 10, 2008 at 12:45 PM

Quoting m0m2twoboys:

She is dubbed the "Cat Woman" not Lion Lady..

Thank you! I stand corrected.

gthchick
by on Mar. 10, 2008 at 12:48 PM
it sounds like she had that body something disorder, where they cant see nothing but flaws and even though they ""fix" them they cant see what everyone else does, its a sad disease,
prinzesa_edith
by on Mar. 17, 2008 at 12:31 PM
she looks like the troll from the beowulf movie. sorry i just had to say that, but i wish she would get help.

lilbunnywabbit
by on Mar. 17, 2008 at 12:35 PM
I've seen pics of her when she was young & she was pretty. I wish she could of seen that!

emily351982
by on Mar. 17, 2008 at 12:40 PM
I've heard that plastic surgery can be REALLY addictive.  I think whoever wrote the article was being pretty mean.   She's probably a really sweet lady.  Like a lot of us, she probably wasn't happy with the way she looked.

Make $$ doing surveys, completing offers, etc. http://cashcrate.com/345060

qtpiemommy
by on Mar. 17, 2008 at 12:43 PM
If a woman has to get plastic surgery to keep her man then he's not worth keeping. If someone really loves you they love you no matter what. They don't care about how much weight you gain or how old you get. They still look at you the same. It's sad that she would do that to herself. She needs to talk to a therapist because she has issues. If a woman wants to have plastic surgery or lose weight or anything, she should do it because she wants to for herself. If she's trying to do it to live up to someone else's standard of beauty then that's not a good reason because no matter how much weight she loses or how many surgeries she has it will never be enough.
emily351982
by on Mar. 17, 2008 at 12:49 PM
This is what she looked like before if anyone is wondering. 

Make $$ doing surveys, completing offers, etc. http://cashcrate.com/345060

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)