Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

One Tree Hill

Posted by on May. 20, 2008 at 4:00 PM
  • 18 Replies
Anyone watch One Tree Hill last night?  Who do you think Lucas was proposing to?  Do you think it was real or just a joke / lighthearted? 
by on May. 20, 2008 at 4:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilrose1013
by on May. 20, 2008 at 4:04 PM
I think it may be real and I would have 2 guesses.
 1)I would guess Lindsay if he gets the phonecall (or message) that she left saying that she wasn't seeing anyone. He will be happy and ask her to marry him again.
2) He realizes how much Peyton really does love him and say what the hell and ask her to marry him to make "her dream come true". And then he'll prob get the message Lindsay left and he'll regret it lol

I dunno, either way it will be interesting  =) I don't know what i'm going to do with myself for the next few months lol

Kellynkids
by on May. 20, 2008 at 4:17 PM
My guess is that he was just jokingly / friendly calling Brooke and asking her that to be funny and lighten her mood... but also as an invitation to go on a vacation and forget about their troubles...

I can see where you would say Lindsey though.  I just didn't think they would have him truly propose over the phone.
MrsRussell1025
by Bronze Member on May. 20, 2008 at 5:02 PM
I think he was calling Brooke.  If it was Peyton or Lindsey, then there won't be much drama next season. 
jennaloo42
by on May. 20, 2008 at 6:37 PM
That was driving me crazy too!!  I wish it would be Peyton, but I agree that it was probably Brooke.  I can't wait to find out!!

2afb95fe.gif Single and pregnant image by khalisah_j

baby boy boy

melissajune
by on May. 20, 2008 at 10:15 PM
i think he heard lindsey's voicemail earlier.  so i think he is calling lindsey.  i want him to propose to peyton.  lucas is head over heals in love with lindsey and isnt over her.  i think brooke got a call from millicent saying she is leaving town with mouth.  i think peyton got a call from that guy who knows her mom. 
lincolnsgirl
by on May. 21, 2008 at 11:51 AM
I think the proposal is a hard guess,
1.) If he did recieve Lindsy's call he would definately be calling her.
2.) After what Peyton did at the rivercourt, If I were Lucas it would mostly definately be Peyton I was calling (She better say yes this time if it is!!!)
3.) He has been so close with Brooke the last few episodes and there will always be some feelings there, SHe was everything he wanted at that point,(A baby, A family, etc.)
It could all just be a a huge let down, he could have been calling Haley kidding!!!
I am crossing my fingers for Peyton!!! SHe has just been through so much in her life she deserves some kind of happiness.
I would love for Jake to come back and wake Lucas the hell up!!!
Lene71
by on May. 21, 2008 at 12:06 PM
I'm with you!  I miss Jake!  I don't however think that they will make Brooke and Lucas an item again.  They were married in real life and I read some where that they don't get along too well off set.  But I agree I think he was calling Brooke to lighten the mood and take a vacation. 

It's going to be a loooong four months before we get to find out!
Quoting lincolnsgirl:

I think the proposal is a hard guess,
1.) If he did recieve Lindsy's call he would definately be calling her.
2.) After what Peyton did at the rivercourt, If I were Lucas it would mostly definately be Peyton I was calling (She better say yes this time if it is!!!)
3.) He has been so close with Brooke the last few episodes and there will always be some feelings there, SHe was everything he wanted at that point,(A baby, A family, etc.)
It could all just be a a huge let down, he could have been calling Haley kidding!!!
I am crossing my fingers for Peyton!!! SHe has just been through so much in her life she deserves some kind of happiness.
I would love for Jake to come back and wake Lucas the hell up!!!
Sweetrish
by on May. 21, 2008 at 1:29 PM
I do hope it's Peyton. If Lindsey really wants him back, she shouldv'e told him in person. Luke will always love Peyton. I really don't think he's talking to Brooke. She wouldn't do that to Peyton anyway! She probably got the call saying Angie made it home safely. He said he's at the airport. I believe a day already passed when Lindsey was there. Anyway, I guess we'll have to all suffer until next season. Those cliffhangers always on finales.
Trish
mzangel70
by on May. 21, 2008 at 3:06 PM
I don't know and it's driving me crazy!!!! But I do think Peyton's call was probably from the guy that knew her Mom, could he be her father? Could Brooke's call be about Angie's safe arrival or could it be the cutie doctor asking her out? Lindsay, I don't know, I just don't see her staying on the show long term. Lucas and Peyton have to eventually get back together!!
MommytoHallee
by on May. 21, 2008 at 3:11 PM
I dont think its Lindsey...there won't be much drama in that...If its Peyton that would be great! That's what we're all hoping for though so I dont know!!! .....As for Brooke! I don't think either character irl would be okay with starting a romance on scene since from what I hear...they can't stand eachother in real life! From seeing lucus off of one tree hill...he seems like a jackass personally...but I love him on OTH. I can't wait for next season!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)