Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies
Anyone watch One Tree Hill last night?  Who do you think Lucas was proposing to?  Do you think it was real or just a joke / lighthearted? 
by on May. 20, 2008 at 4:00 PM
Replies (11-18):
3tbells
by on May. 22, 2008 at 1:43 AM
I liked him better with Brooke especially since shes matured a little  since they've came back on!!! But I think Lindsey might be pregnant do U remember when she got that call  & she said no I haven't told him yet I don't think she was talking about her not seeing anyone!!( they'll probably have her loose the baby or something next season)  I don't know I let my imagination run wild sometimes!!!    Who thinks Dan is dead?  
hldeskin
by on May. 22, 2008 at 1:48 AM
Its totally Peyton.  I'm so addicted to that show, I've seen literally every episode.  I didn't much like this season though, It seemed like nothing really happened. I mean, there were a few big events, and they took all season to play out!  But what about DAN!? Is he dead?  I doubt it... but it looked awful bad. Maybe someone was dreaming.  I can't imagine they kill him off, that'll make next season a little lame.  Peyton and Lucas belong together.  I think Brooke and her ex, oh whats his name, the "Clean Teen" from previous years, will get back together.  I wish Lindsey would just go away! haha! I know thats mean... but I'm totally pulling for Peyton.
*** I'm the mommy of the GREATEST baby girl in the world! ***
hldeskin
by on May. 22, 2008 at 1:50 AM
I think she's prego too!
Quoting 3tbells:

I liked him better with Brooke especially since shes matured a little  since they've came back on!!! But I think Lindsey might be pregnant do U remember when she got that call  & she said no I haven't told him yet I don't think she was talking about her not seeing anyone!!( they'll probably have her loose the baby or something next season)  I don't know I let my imagination run wild sometimes!!!    Who thinks Dan is dead?  
*** I'm the mommy of the GREATEST baby girl in the world! ***
40Nfoxy
by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:19 PM
I hope it was real and i really hope it wasn't Lindsey!  I really want him and Patton to be back together... And if it was Brooke I wouldn't think she would except because her and Patton finally got their friendship back!!! But I do hope it was real!  Probably was Brooke just to get things interesting again...Who knows just cant wait to see it  next season!
40Nfoxy
by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:24 PM
God i hope Lindsey is not pregnant... I really want her off the show.. I totaly forgot about that phone call she got... I bet you she is pregnant.. or maybe engaged to someone else wouldnt that be nice... but that wouldnt matter unless it was Lindsey he called!! 
AudreysMom0307
by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:27 PM
I'm gonna guess Brooke as well.  They did have that moment where they both said they loved eachother and Brooke wants a family and so does Lucas.  I guess we'll just have to wait to see next season.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

shayrae520
by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:27 PM
i think it was peyton b/c shes the only one that wasnt expecting a call - brooke was waiting to here if the little girl got home and lindsay was on the phone with someone and told whoever it was to just have them call her on her cell but peyton wasnt expecting a call

3/15/00                     2/1/93                        9/5/99                    8/10/01                      12/01/04 

samanthaaz
by on May. 22, 2008 at 7:13 PM
I want to say Brooke but I am usually wrong so I am gonna guess Peyton so they can do the happily ever after thing only to find out that Lindsey is pregnant and then Luke will be torn and want to be noble and be the father he never had.  Didn't Peyton  tell Mia to call her?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)