Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

AI Finale

Posted by on May. 22, 2008 at 8:13 AM
  • 10 Replies
First of all, I have to say "Yay David Cook!"  I absolutely LOVE him, and have since his audition!  This is actually the first year that someone I like has made it ALL the way!  He is so hot, and I can't wait to buy some of his music.  Also, I thought it was a pretty good finale last night...probably the best yet.  They've kinda sucked the past few years, especially last year!  LOL!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

by on May. 22, 2008 at 8:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
worrywart247
by on May. 22, 2008 at 8:32 AM
So happy with the ending. Love Cook!!! O.k. was it just me or did someone else notice the sexual tension between Seal and Sayesha?
AmandaOpp86
by on May. 22, 2008 at 9:00 AM
I'm really happy David Cook won! I've been rooting for him all the way. I think he's the one who will become the star. Archuleta has no star power, style, attitude, nothing... he's basically treated American Idol like a high school talent show or something and he's a big bore.

In the word of Simon,
***Just An Opinion***
il_c_23
by on May. 22, 2008 at 9:22 AM
Well, I wasn't a fan of either finalist so I didn't care who won.  I think the highlight of the evening for me was the duet between Carly and Michael Johns.  I thought they stole the show, but I'm a little partial to Michael and thought he should have been in the finals.  And what's with having all these washed up singers on the big finale:  Donna Summer, George Michael?  I thought they could have gotten better performers than that.  Or should I say, more current performers.

- Valerie

lynn63042
by on May. 22, 2008 at 11:05 AM
I agree wth you... great show but what was up with Amanda?  did she look kinda out of it to ya'll?  she messed up a couple of times I noticed with their little dance moves or whatever.  She just had a nasty look on her face the whole time. (I liked her)  I wanted David Cook ever since he did Billy Jean,  I am so glad he won... he is awesome.
lynn63042
by on May. 22, 2008 at 11:07 AM
LOL!  Funny he is married to Heidi Klum... Syesha has nothing on her, unless he is missin the chocolate!  Lol!
Quoting worrywart247:

So happy with the ending. Love Cook!!! O.k. was it just me or did someone else notice the sexual tension between Seal and Sayesha?

worrywart247
by on May. 22, 2008 at 11:23 AM
I noticed that about Amanda too.  She looked pissed to be there and real confused with her movements, not in to it at all.
HeatherNicole79
by on May. 22, 2008 at 1:14 PM
I totally noticed that about Amanda too!  She definately seemed out of it and not happy to be there!  I really liked when David sang with ZZ Top...thought that was pretty good!!  He is SO hot...yummy!
Quoting lynn63042:

I agree wth you... great show but what was up with Amanda?  did she look kinda out of it to ya'll?  she messed up a couple of times I noticed with their little dance moves or whatever.  She just had a nasty look on her face the whole time. (I liked her)  I wanted David Cook ever since he did Billy Jean,  I am so glad he won... he is awesome.

kim2222
by on May. 22, 2008 at 1:48 PM
Yeah...she seemed like she was pissed...but she was probably just really nervous.  She hasn't been on the show for a long time and to have to come back and do something that big was probably nerve racking..Anyway...I am so glad David Cook won and I can't wait to buy his album!
Quoting HeatherNicole79:

I totally noticed that about Amanda too! She definately seemed out of it and not happy to be there! I really liked when David sang with ZZ Top...thought that was pretty good!! He is SO hot...yummy!
Quoting lynn63042:

I agree wth you... great show but what was up with Amanda? did she look kinda out of it to ya'll? she messed up a couple of times I noticed with their little dance moves or whatever. She just had a nasty look on her face the whole time. (I liked her) I wanted David Cook ever since he did Billy Jean, I am so glad he won... he is awesome.

TXCB2004
by on May. 22, 2008 at 1:51 PM
I think cook is a good singer but a little too egotistical for me.

MommaTardino
by on May. 22, 2008 at 1:54 PM
I liked them both, so was pleased with DC's win.  Can't wait to hear an album of his!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)