Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Carnie Wilson

Posted by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:24 PM
  • 4 Replies
Carnie Wilson: From Playboy to Oh, Boy

Gastric-bypass babe Carnie Wilson has weathered life's ups and downs.
Carnie Wilson
Although she showed off all of her reupholstered lady lumps in a 2003 Playboy pictorial, the former Wilson Phillips singer appears to have reverted back to her more natural self while at a L.A. car wash on Wednesday.

Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, people.

by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jspara
by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:28 PM
I feel so bad for her.  She is doing such damage to her body with these up and down diets.  I should know, I am doing it constantly.  It also is probably messing her up emotionally too.  It just shows that no matter who you are, we all struggle with weight. 
Hoggler
by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:30 PM
OMG I had no idea she posed for playboy. I know of two people that had the gastric bypass and sadly gained all their weight and then some back.
JACKIE28
by on May. 22, 2008 at 2:33 PM
awh that poor thing! She has a great voice! I always loved Wilson Phillips!
Tjsmum
by on May. 22, 2008 at 4:20 PM
I really don;t think she looks all that bad now, she is still thiner then she was before GBP...
I know someone that had it done Twice, and the second time was not good for her, she ended up dying from complications...
Its turely ONLy a procedure one should do if they are in ot for the long haul and want to change.and have the will power...obviously the person i knew had no will power ...I feel bad for people getting GBPs now because it has become the "norm"...
Im sure that thing Called Star had it done....
there are people that have had it done that i know that have kept the weight off ..good for them...
I would Consider the Lap band before the Surgery/.but then again..YOU Have to be ready and accept that you may no longer beable to eat what you once ate..its all about control
Frogpond Badge
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)