Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Ugh...Kathie Lee

Posted by on May. 28, 2008 at 5:07 PM
  • 14 Replies
Am I the only one who can't stand Kathie Lee on the Today show? We don't have cable so my TV is usually on to NBC just for noise and that damn woman makes me crazy! With her smokers cackle and the faces she's always  pulling, I just think they could have found a better personality for their 4th hour show. Anyone else agree?!

by on May. 28, 2008 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ky_phoenix
by on May. 28, 2008 at 5:11 PM
I cannot stand that woman. I think she acts like her crap don't stink.  I do not know why she is famous, she is just annoying to me.
{THEY ARE NOT STRETCH MARKS...THEY ARE BADGES OF HONOR!!! AND I AM A PROUD MOMMA.}
CarrienKansas
by on May. 28, 2008 at 5:14 PM
I thought it was just me ! She just rubs me the wrong way, she's snyde and I don't share her judgemental humor if it wasn't for Hoda I wouldn't watch, seems like Hoda is always smoothing out the ruffles.  
roxxxy
by on May. 28, 2008 at 5:27 PM
No, your not the only one she annoys me 2!!
nowaygourmet
by on May. 28, 2008 at 7:35 PM
never liked the woman. at 1st i was glad they replaced her on regis with kelly but then kelly started to get on my nerves and way too skinny I just quit watching it altogether
ItzBeckers
by on May. 28, 2008 at 7:36 PM
Yup ..... she's annoying..... Yeah.. Why is she famous?
dmarie2101
by on May. 28, 2008 at 10:43 PM
UGH...she's a freakazoid....I've never liked her.

DSCI7325-1-1.jpg picture by dmarie2101opitbullowner.gif picture by dmarie2101gassign9gx.jpg picture by dmarie21012530881776.jpg funny image by bikibandit

MONKEY GRASS *uncensored*
If you want to vent, need advice, post something off the wall, tackle those "touchy" topics, start it, end it, jump in the middle of it--WHATEVER--this is the group. No post will be locked or deleted.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN!!!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/47327

GoneHollywood
by on May. 29, 2008 at 12:22 AM

Quoting LexiLoo:

Am I the only one who can't stand Kathie Lee on the Today show? We don't have cable so my TV is usually on to NBC just for noise and that damn woman makes me crazy! With her smokers cackle ...
She SMOKES?  Sheesh. Then she bugs me even more than she used to bug me.   Seriously, couldn't The Today Show find ANYone else? 
VERVEQUEEN
by on May. 29, 2008 at 11:56 AM
She's not a smoker!!
I kinda thought she looked pretty good for as old as she is!!! I sure hope I look that good when I am her age!!!

www.myvemma.com/christyt
Jill820
by on May. 29, 2008 at 12:12 PM
I have NEVER been able to stand Kathie Lee!! She is SO FULL OF HERSELF!! If she sings on the show, I'm going to jump out the window! ******B A R F !!!!******
AuroraKristen
by on May. 29, 2008 at 12:14 PM
OMG!!! I used to love the 11:00 hour BEFORE that stupid annoying ass bitch came along. Now I dont even watch that hour. SHE IS SO FREAKING OBNOXIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
peace.jpg peace image by rachaells09_
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN