Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop Culture Junkies Pop Culture Junkies

Michael Jackson Memorial

Posted by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 1:52 PM
  • 10 Replies

Touching - Beautiful -  Awesome

by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KalebsMommee
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 2:52 PM

The only part that has really gotten to me was his brother singing 'Smile' while fighting back tears.. So sad:(

KalebsMommee
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 3:46 PM

My heart is breaking for his kids :(

MommyOf2kids67
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 3:47 PM

i about died cryin when his DD spoke poor little girl...and blanket looked like he couldnt handle it...he is so small...

i didnt catch all of it but it was a nice service

Princess_Paden
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 4:54 PM

I lost it when Paris spoke....I thought it was going to be Janet but then Paris stepped to the mic and I just went "oh crap"

Quoting MommyOf2kids67:

i about died cryin when his DD spoke poor little girl...and blanket looked like he couldnt handle it...he is so small...

00000000000000000000000000000000-9.jpg picture by 2carseats1minivan

Jeff Hardy Pictures, Images and Photos

pmortiz
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 5:17 PM

I grew up with Michael Jackson, and his music has always inspired me. I never thought watching his memorial would impact me so much. I realized he was a true humanitarian and a loving human being.  He will be missed and always remembered for his greatness and his contribution to society as a person and an artist.  It was a beautiful memorial service.

dannyj1977
by on Jul. 7, 2009 at 5:36 PM

oh i felt the same way i was in tears when she spoke and when they sung we r the world

Quoting Princess_Paden:

I lost it when Paris spoke....I thought it was going to be Janet but then Paris stepped to the mic and I just went "oh crap"

Quoting MommyOf2kids67:

oldfashioned75
by on Jul. 8, 2009 at 9:46 AM

I did get to see all of it. If you saw the youngest I don't know how anyone could say that's not his child. I cried at least 4 different times. When the daughter got up there it made me think of Steve Irwin's daughter spoke at his funeral except she had spent her whole life in front of the camera, but I cried then too.

Quoting MommyOf2kids67:

angeleyes16
by Member on Jul. 8, 2009 at 9:49 AM

Quoting MommyOf2kids67:

Yea, i was getting pretty sick of hearing about MJ. When his daughter spoke, I had a lump in my throat. Despite everything else, I do believe that he was a good, loving dad.

Julie1976
by on Jul. 8, 2009 at 9:59 AM

I watched the entire thing.  My first tears came when Mariah sang at the beginning.  I cried though a lot of it.  I lost it completely when Paris spoke.  Beautiful memorial service. 

vlester
by on Jul. 8, 2009 at 10:39 PM

Quoting KalebsMommee:

My heart is breaking for his kids :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)